His true past

I could barely breathe. then suddenly a white flash flew right past us and it made a large scar on vincent's arm. "Vincent: ARGH!" he dropped me and holds his hand. we looked at the person that flew past us. but when we saw them...vincent got scared and backed away....it was the ghosts of vincent's victims. including Freddy, chica, bonnie, and foxy. "Vincent: IMPOSSIBLE! I-I THOUGHT I-I KILLED YOU A-ALL!" then the puppet appeared behind vincent and slammed him into a wall. "Puppet: you did. but I helped them." vincent glared at puppet while puppet helped me up. "Puppet: dear father, how could you murder these poor little innocent souls?" father? I never knew puppet is the son of vincent? "Vincent: what do you mean? THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD! THEY ALL DIED!" but after vincent said that puppet formed into a little child..."Chris: father...it's me...Chris." vincent eyes widen..he didn't say anything. then another ghost appeared "Elizabeth: father! why did you murder them in cold blood?" "Vincent: I-I..." then vincent grabbed his head again "Vincent: GODDAMMIT GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU JERK!!" while Elizabeth and Chris tried to calm vincent down. I heard footsteps. it was golden and spring trap. "Spring trap: hey shadow bon. you can stop now. I think he already deserves enough." vincent would pause and look at spring trap "Vincent: alright sir." then shadow bonnie pulled apart from vincent. "Vincent: gnh!-" vincent fell on his knees coughing blood. "Elizabeth: father!...are you alright?" I looked at shadow bonnie. in a cold-hearted way. shadow bonnie saw me then look at spring trap "S.B.: I think she's pissed off." spring trap nodded. and when shadow bonnie approached me I kicked him away. and sticking out the middle finger. "S.B: Jeez! no manners at all!" then I slapped them. the others would turn to me. "NO MANNERS? YOUR THE ONE WHO POSSESSED HIM TO KILL THESE children!! AND YOU ALSO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A HEARTLESS KILLER!!" everybody looked shocked. but before shadow bonnie could reply I already angrily ran off. 

 ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I angrily sit in the corner of the employee's room. deep in hatred thoughts. then I heard the door creak open. it was vincent. I wanted to talk to him but instead, I look away. vincent sat next to me "Vincent: hey...Y/N..are you hurt?" I didn't reply. vincent sighed "Vincent: look, im sorry you had to go through that much..." I looked at him "...is it true you murdered them? or is it shadow bonnie?" vincent paused and sighed "Vincent: it was me. myself murdering them." my eyes widen. "what?!" vincent looked away "Vincent: ...after my wife, my poor children died, they both died from animatronics... I grew insane and started to trick children and kill them...but I never thought shadow bonnie would possess me, and I killed more..." we both kept silent for a few mins. then I spoke up "...understandable." then I got up and walked out. without saying another word. I went back to the security room. which only the night guards are. fritz quickly came up to me "Fritz: Y/N!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU HURT?" I just blinked for a few moments. "...im suppose to be the one asking YOU guys..." fritz paused and looked at the others awkwardly. "fritz: we are fine." I glared at fritz. "you are FINE? I clearly saw you almost dead the time I came..." fritz laughed awkwardly "fritz: w-well! we were hurt!...but we're okay now!.." I sighed and sat on my chair. laying my head down. not talking for the whole shift until it was 6 am to go home.