The new "Replacements"

RINGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGG RING- you imminently throw the timer. "UgHHH..." you shove your face into your pillow annoyed and sleepy. "what day is its...." you look over to the calendar "nNgH...i have work at 11:30...ima sleep more-" then my phone rang, it was boss I picked up "Hello?" "Henry: Hello Y/N can you come to Freddy's pizzeria? "Alright..." I hang up and groan "ugGhhHh..." you'd lazily walk to the bathroom and do your thing. 

   ~Le time skip~

When you arrived at Freddy's Pizzeria you notice there were more children than before. I walked to the office and knocked on the door. "Henry: ...come in." I slowly opened the door "Henry: Oh, Miss. Y/N your here." I sat down while Henry looks at a few papers. we were silent for a few mins. "so uh...why did you call me here??" Henry would look at me "Henry: well, we ordered some new animatronics parts to replace the old ones. but we're still programming it, and we need you to name them. Henry would give me 4 papers. each of them shows the design of the new animatronics. "...how about name them "The Toys"?" Henry would look at me. "Henry: why "The toys?" I would think for a few seconds "Well, there all have brighter colors so like, there brand new toys?" Henry would nod. agreeing to my answer. "But what about the white fox?" I would look down to a paper which is a white fox that looks similar to foxy. "Maybe Toy foxy or mangle?" Henry would nod again "Henry: please write down their name under the picture" I took a pen and start writing "Toy Bonnie, Toy Fred, Mangle, Toy Chica" I would give the paper to Henry and start to walk out. before I left the room henry told me "Henry: also do you mind going to the "Employee's only room" to get some tools for the workers?" I nodded. then walked down the hall. when I opened the door it was oddly dark. "dang...where's the light switch?" I looked around trying to find the light switch. "oh right... I have a flashlight." I took out my flashlight and turned it on and continue looking around the room. I was looking to the side and when I look back in front I would see broken animatronics that literally In front of me "???: Why are you here?" I screamed and fall on my back. another broken animatronic would sigh and turn the lights on. wait...aren't these..the old animatronics? "???: I'll ask again, why are you here" I looked up at the broken bear "uh- I was trying to find some tools for the new animatronics..." the bear eyes would widen "???: REPLACEMENTS??" I slowly nodded a broken fox would grab my tie and pull me "???: ARE YOU SAYING THERE REPLACING US?" Then I broken chicken would grab foxy's arm trying to calm him down "???: Calm down...she's not HIM at least."

;w; this part is a little too long so I'll just part a part 2 in the next chapter.