he's not what it seems like!

Vincent hugged me tightly. I could feel his tears running on my back. "Vincent: im so sorry... I didn't mean to...gnh!-" I paused... "uh...vincent..are you alright?-" before I could finish my sentence vincent pushed me back "Vincent: R-RUN! IT'S CONTROLLING ME AGAIN! R-RUN BEFORE IT H-HURTS YOU A-AGAIN!" before I can say something. vincent grabbed his head in pain. I wanted to help him but... I couldn't right now!... I quickly open the door and rushed out. I quickly ran back to the "employee's only room" and slam the door open. puppet would look at me surprised "Puppet: Y/N- what's so sudden?-" I was out of my breath but I could still say: "VINCENT ISN'T THE ONE DOING IT. HE'S BEING CONTROLED AND HE CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF!" Chica would look over "Chica: h-how do you know he's being controlled then being an i-insane maniac?!" the others would nod, agreeing. I tried to say something else but a knife flew past me. making a cut on my cheek. I quickly turn around and saw vincent is on the other side of the hall. "Freddy: ah jeez- that guy is a total pain.." Freddy quickly shut the door and locked it. and barricade it with chairs. "Freddy: this should work for a bit." then he looks at me and the others "Freddy: I know someone who may be able to help him." I looked at Freddy "w-who?" Freddy looks the other way. a shadow can cover his eyes "Freddy: ....golden." Freddy quickly led us to a secret entrance while we can hear the door banging. once we got there Freddy closed the entrance. when I looked front I saw someone that looks like Freddy but yellowed color. it was standing there looking at us. "???: ....why are you here now.."brother"?"  brother?... I never knew Freddy had a brother....but something odd about him is that his voice sounds really familliar...as if I knew him from somewhere? "Freddy: well, a friend of ours claims "HE" is being controlled, and he's trying to get in right now, so mind helping us golden?..." golden sighed and looked at me "golden: and who is this 'friend' of ours? I don't really remember..." Freddy sighed and facepalmed. "Freddy: remember the H/C/ and E/C girl that you used to play with before...ya know... the thing happened?" golden would look confused and look over. but then his eyes widen. "Golden: ...Y/N?" I looked over at him. tilting my head. then he came up to me and kneel down to my size. "Golden: it's me, goldie. the one that you played with, with spring bonnie?" 

~Flashback~

Daddy! Daddy! look! it's a yellow bear and a yellow bunny!

"hahaha, don't get so hyped sweety.."

"Goldie: ah! hello, there little child!"

whoa! it can really talk like a human!

"[redacted]: Wanna hear a story Lil kid?"

yeah yeah!

"goldie: heh! [redacted] you really know how to cheer up kids!"

*we often visit them and play with them. until "the bite happened" my father didn't let me go there anymore...*

~flash back ends~

i snapped back to reality and hugged golden as if i was still 5 years old. "goldiee!!!" golden chuckled and hugged back and looked back at the others. "Golden: so...about "him" 

                                                              ~yep im alive again! see ya next time Y/N!~