Campfires and ASMR | Pt. 2

It's been months omg. Time flies when you're (not) having fun. We (well me at least) are swamped with stuff and I still have more things to do after this. Sorry for the wait!

"I told you announcing our camping trip was a bad idea!"

"I didn't know we had sasaengs in the first place! How was I supposed to know they'd book the same campground as us?"

"Maybe because yOU TOLD THEM EVERY SINGLE DETAIL??" Jaemin was screaming at the top of his lungs. His face was turning red and his eyes were so big that Heesun thought they'd pop right out. Haechan just sat "innocently" next to him.

  The whole gang were in their van, along with both group's managers, who drove the vehicle. They all had their bags packed and were about a mile away from their campground. Unfortunately, their plan was ruined when some staff informed them that several fans were already at the location.
  As everyone was confused as to how the fans knew they'd be there, Jaemin immediately knew who the culprit was. And there they were now, Jaemin having a tantrum while everyone else watched.

  "Jaemin, calm down, we can just find another campground." Jisung placed a comforting on his shoulder from the seat behind. The older boy's breathing got more ragged.

  "Another campground?" He whispered. "ANOTHER CAMPGROUND? YOU CANT JUST FIND 'ANOTHER CAMPGROUND'! THERE IS PLANNING THAT GOES INTO IT, JISUNG. YOU CANT JUST DO EVERYTHING WITH THE SNAP OF A FINGER."
  As scary as Jaemin thought he was, very few of the passengers found him frightening. In fact, Heesun may or may not have found it, dare I say, attractive.
But you didn't hear that from me.

Jisung pouted in annoyance. Chenle and Mai could have sworn their hearts just stopped beating right then and there.

"Jaemin, my guy, my bro, calm the hECk down," Minji said in an almost sarcastic tone, just almost though.
  "Also, Haechan, I know for a fact that you are aware of the many crazy fans that haunt NCT. Trust me, Solar has them too. I remember one girl got so close to me that I could see her nose hairs... and a little bit of snot. She probably had a cold that day."

  Mai rolled her eyes at her member getting sidetracked. "Anyway, what were your true intentions, Haechan? Don't lie to us."
  Donghyuck sighed, resting his head in his hands.

  "Fine, fine, you caught me. I posted that caption on purpose. I didn't wanna cause anything bad, and I knew the campsite would be swarmed with fans, which is the whole reason I did it."

"Still not seeing the point of this," Renjun interrupted. The rest muttered in agreement. Donghyuck glared at him before continuing.

"I hate that nasty campground. There's too much artificial wildlife. I remember going camping there once and I woke up next to a plastic squirrel. I can still remember its bushy cartoon tail and bulging eyes." He shuddered at the thought.
  "And so I decided. If we're going camping, we're going to have to survive like they did back then. They never had plastic animals to eat or bottled water in the wild west. So that is why we are going to be camping in the real woods. These woods are for real men (and women) so you all better be prepared."