Enemies | Pt. 1

Nct is really making me go through it right now so look forward to more of them.

"Ahem, listen up," Manager Kim announced. Solar's heads turned towards her, their faces stuffed with food.

  "Manager Kim, we're eating lunch. Is there something you need?" Heesun stabbed her broccoli as she looked at the woman.

  "Yes. I am here to talk you about collaborating with other idols here at SM. I'm all ears for any future suggestions, but we've already decided who it'll be as of right now."
  The girls were barely listening, mostly just eating, but Mai raised a brow.

  "Who exactly might it be?"

  "NCT Dream, of course." Minji spat out her water all over Heesun, who threw her spoon in reaction, hitting Mai in the face. She then proceeded to jump out of her chair and bump into a staff member, thus spilling his plate of food all over the floor. It was a human Rube Goldberg machine.

  The whole room was silent in shock. Solar, however, could've cared less about their mess.

  "What do you mean NCT Dream?! You really expect us to film a whole MV with those fools? I think not," Mars protested, clearly outraged.

  "Yeah," Heesun agreed, "I won't partake in anything that has to do with Jaemin. He really thinks he's better than me. Ha! I could fight him any day." Manager Kim stared at the two in confusion.

"So I suppose you all have a nemesis in the group?" She crossed her arms in annoyance and looked at Venus. "Who do you hate?"

"That boy Donghyuck. All he does is copy me. I don't know what is wrong with him, but he needs to stop. I get it, I'm great, but he's creepy." Manager Kim flailed her arms in the air.

"That's not even a valid reason, you barely have a story. What do you have, Mai?" The maknae brushed off her skirt and cleared her throat.

"It's that brown-haired one. Jisung. He tries to act so much better than me, thinking he's SM's maknae. I don't think so, mister, I'm the only maknae here." Minji pushed her roughly.

"Lies! That boy has done absolutely nothing, I actually think he's good. Also, he's super nice to you. What's the problem?" All Mai did was roll her eyes. It was Heesun's time to butt in.

"Well then what's your problem with Haechan? If he copies you, he probably looks up to you." Minji facepalmed as if the answer was obvious.

"That's what I'm saying! He looks up to me and I don't like it. I know I'm Jesus reincarnated, but that does not give him the right. Period." She faced her back to the girls smugly.
"Also, don't act like you don't hate Jaemin," she retorted. "Face it, he is better than you."

Heesun's jaw dropped to the floor when she heard the "insult". Mai started laughing and even Manager Kim chuckled a bit, but regained herself immediately. The elder looked at all of them sternly.

"You girls will collaborate with them, it's final. They've already agreed to it. You better solve your problems with each other before we begin practicing. This is going to feel like another comeback, performing together and all, so behave yourselves."
Their manager walked away briskly, her heels clicking the whole way.

All three of them held their heads down for a while. Mai pulled out her phone and sighed.
"I guess we'll have to start using this again then." On her screen was the group chat 'Jisung can suck it'.