Sealing The Deal (SMUT ALERT)

"You're gonna make me fuckin' walk?" I grumbled. "Seriously? Do ya not see that I'm heavily pregnant? Fuck, I'm supposed to be on bed rest right now."

"It's just a mile." Zorra reassured. "Security will pick us up and drive us to New Haven."

"When I agreed to this, there was no discussion about havin' to walk. Killin' people, I'm okay with, but damn it, I'm fat, tired, hungry, hormonal, and just plain fuckin' lazy."

"Do you want to save your friends or not?"

"Of course I do."

"Then walk." I let out a frustrated sigh and began to walk down the dirt road.

"Nobody bothers y'all out here, do they?"

"Rarely. Harlow, Negan, and your people as far as I can tell are the only people who came across our community." Harlow gently grabbed my arm and made me stop. "Here's how it's gonna go down: I'm gonna walk ya up the rest of the way with a gun to your back—"

"Ya sonuva bitch." I growled.

"It's just for show. I don't know who's on guard on the outer perimeter so I won't know if it's one of those who wanna get rid of Harlow or not."

"What if it's one of her people?"

"Then we play the prisoner card. If it isn't a loyal one, they'll know as soon as they see you." I quietly let out a sigh.

"I learned a long time ago that ya can't trust too many people in this world; I'm puttin' my trust in you, don't make me regret it."

"You won't. If things are going south, I'll subtly let you know. Do you still got your knife in your boot?"

"Yeah, but it won't do me no good against a gun."

"While you're in there with Harlow, I'll be getting the unloyals together. We will take the armory, get our guns, and fight the loyal ones. You just worry about her, we'll do the rest."

"If you're doin' the biggest part, why do ya need me?"

"Everyone is afraid of Harlow. We were never afraid of her loyals, but Harlow is fucking crazy. She's stronger, faster, and she'd see our every move before we make them."

"And what makes ya think she hasn't already figured out what's going on?"

"As far as I know, I'm okay. I had people covering for me, but I unfortunately don't know how well that plan will work. The person we meet up with on patrol will give us more details."

     "I'm findin' it harder and harder to trust ya, but what other choice do I have? But hear this, and I mean clean all that bullshit out of your ears and really fuckin' listen. If my friends are hurt, dead, got a damn haircut, and I find out that ya knew the entire time, I will not fuckin' hesitate to kill ya. Do I make myself clear ?"

     "Absolutely; I'm not afraid to make that deal because I've been upfront with you the entire time."

     "For your sake, I hope ya were." We walked in silence for what seemed like forever, thanks to the many pit stops along the way for me to catch my breath, vomit, and pee. Zorra informs me we were close by silently placing the barrel of her gun behind my back. I began to feel weak in my legs and grew dizzy, Zorra instantly took notice.

     "Hey, you alright?"

     "I don't feel so good." I mumbled.

     "We're almost there, just a few more minutes." Without another word, I collapsed to my knees and rested my head against the dirt. "Come on, get up!"