TREAT YOU BETTER - MUKE

Whats up fuckers,

Whats up fuckers,

Took me a while but here's a new smut! I really like this one.

Also I've noticed that the cashton and ot4 smuts do the best in this book, but.... I want to post all the ships even if people don't read them.

AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A GOOD MALUM OR MASHTON SMUT SNSKSBAKS HELP. 

enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: boyfriend's daddy
Credits to: softboychangkyun (AO3)
_________________

DISCLAIMER:
This includes an age gap!! Michael is 36 and Luke is 17!! If you don't like that, please don't read!
_________________

"You're so cute."

Luke giggled and blushed at the compliment, covering his face with his sweater paws.

"Aw, c'mere, babe." Connor, Luke's boyfriend, said as he patted his lap. Luke smiled and stood up, walking over to Connor's lap and plopping down onto it.

"I'm really gonna miss you when I go to college." Connor said with a sigh, brushing a strand of hair out of Luke's face.

"I love you." Connor said softly, caressing Luke's cheek softly.

"I love you too, Con." Luke said as he leaned in to press his lips against his boyfriends.

"Hey, now! No kissing while an adult is around!" A voice sounded.

Luke jumped and quickly buried his head in Connor's chest as he knew who the voice belonged to.

"Dad!" Connor whined.

"Connor!" Connor's father, Michael mocked him playfully.

"Seriously, Dad, stop. I'm gonna kiss my boyfriend if I want to and I should be able to in my own home." Connor complained, petting at Luke's hair in attempts to soothe him.

"I don't care what you guys do behind closed doors, but I don't want to see you guys doing these things in front of me." Michael said.

Luke slowly lifted his head up and looked at Connor with wide, innocent eyes.

"It's okay, babe." Connor assured.

"Don't be embarrassed, Luke. Con should be." Michael said.

Connor rolled his eyes, "Can you just go now, Dad?"

"All right, all right." Michael raised his hand up in defense.

"Just use protection, and uh, Luke, try to be quiet this time." Michael said with a wink before leaving the room.

Once Michael was out of sight, Luke buried his head in Connor's chest again and groaned loudly.

"That was so embarrassing!" Luke whined.