Chapter 18: "Flashback"

Rosè P.O.V
My world stop..Did she found out?
"I'm right. Your not my Park Jimin."

"First of all... Chim won't call me 'Grandma' as he always call me 'Eomma'. Couse after his mother died--" she stoped, and cleared her throat.

"And not but not least. The way you walk, the way you talk. That's not him." I sigh. I told her everything happened, as in...ALL!

That her true grandson is at my body, and I'm a mermaid. I know it's kinda weird when someone said to you that They are a mermaid.

But in granny's face. She seems calm and serious.

"Thank so much for saving my chimmy that night when he drowned. If you never saved him, he must be dead. In Andersen. His mother and sister left him. And also his father. His the only left in Andersen family. The only left is me and him. But we still have alot relatives." She said, holding my hands tightly.

"So...You guys will exchange souls tonight if you sleep?" I nod at her answer.

"You can call me mother-in-law, I feel old when you call me 'Grandma' or 'Granny'." She smiled, holding my hands.

My blood rush to my cheeks.
MOTHER-IN-LAW?!

I immediately back off.
"Oh, honey. I'm just kidding!" She again hold my hands.

"By the way. Jimin's mother happened to be the same like yours." And after she said that, Her expression changed.

And start to tell a story about her daughter, Jimin's mom.

Flashback
Author P.O.V
Park Seo yoon, Jimin's mom. Park Do hyun, Jimin's Appa and Park Jinanne, Jimin's big sister. They are living happily beside the sea shore.

And they have their royal family. The royal Andersen. Since seo Yoon's mom and do hyun's dad name it.

Do hyun's dad, Jimin's grandpa past away. Which Is the king. He passes the crown to do hyun. And do hyun became the king.

Even though jimin's grandma is still alive, She also passes the crown queen to jimin's mom.

Park seo yoon.

But since Jimin's grandma is still alive, Her name still exist. She was the head of the Andersen.

She is much stronger than the Queen and The king. But she didn't show off to other kingdoms and royal families.

She doesn't care how strong her name is. She only cares about her family.

But the thing that confuse Jimin is. He always caught her mother at night.

Near the sea shore. Talking to someone by the water. He would always watched her mommy by the big window.

But little did everyone know that.
Park seo Yoon..accidently made friends with a mermaid.

Jimin's mom likes sea so much. Becouse her mom and her grow up near the sea. Jimin's grandma knows that seo yoon has a bestfriend mermaid.

When seo yoon was only a nine yrs. Old little kid.

She would always play by the splashing water. One day, while she was playing. Her toy was accidentally carried away small waves.

Little seo Yoon was trying to chase and take her favourite toy that her mom first gift for her. But suddenly..

She didn't realize that when she was chasing her toy, The waves was carrying her away. She keeps screaming, But know one can hear her.

She was drowning for short.
"Please--*Cough!* Someone save--*cough!" And that was the time when seo yoon's eyes was getting blurry.

This is what dying feels like?
The water seems to be pulling me under.

She last thought, until she was clearly out of breathed

The sea was slowly pulling her under.
Until...

Someone holds seo yoon's shoulder, Waking seo Yoon up.

"I may be small, But I will prove that I can save you." Seo yoon's eyes pop open wide after a mysterious little girl  with red hair touches seo yoon's nose with a blue spark.

She immediately pulled seo Yoon up, so that she can breathe properly.

*Gasps!*

Seo Yoon was catching her breath. She was coughing until she was now stable.

"Are you now okay?" A little girl with red hair ask.

"...Your a mermaid?" Seo Yoon asked, Looking at the little girl's pink tail.

"I'm a princess mermaid, from Royal Atlantica. My name is Park Anne." She offered a handshake for seo Yoon.

And seo Yoon gladly accept it.
And that's the start of there friendship...

And also, Park Anne. The little red hair girl that save little seo Yoon.

Was rosè's mother.

. . .
Explanation time! (If Ur confuse)

Park seo Yoon - Park jimin's mom
Park do hyun - Park jimin's dad
Seo yoon's mom - Jimin's grandma
Park Anne - Rosè's mom

If ur confuse, Feel free to have a question.
⬇️
⬇️
Any Question about this chapter?