10 : 00

Mina's POV

What should I do now? My notebook..
Is left with that girl? And I need it so much.. all my note was there..
Oh gosh.. why I am too stupid to run away last night..
What to do now?

"Mina? What are you thinking about baby?" Mom asked me in the middle of breakfast
"Are you daydreaming? Mina eat your breakfast" my dad said as I smile
"Yes dad mom" I said as I continue to have my breakfast
As soon as I am done.. I get my bag and my coat.. wearing my shoes and walk to school like usually..

I will be done without my note..
Today is the examm.. what to do.. I am gonna cry.. hoaaaa..

Momo's POV

I wake up at 06 : 00 AM
After last night I met Mina.. I found out the book is her notebook and she is from JYP high school.. I will just try to get her back her book.. maybe its important for her.. I don't fucking damn understand what she write there.. I think she is smart and cute girl ever..

I get my hat and my black mask.. my hoodie on as I run out my room.. taking my car key..
"Yaaa where are you going?" Sana shout as she is already here this early..
"I am going to somewhere just a while.." I said ad I run out my apartment and get to the parking lot then drive to JYP high school..

When I am arrived in front of the school gate.. I realize I can't go out the car cause I am afraid people will recognize me soon.. I wait in my car looking for Mina.. I hope she haven't get inside her class..
More and more student run inside the school.. but I can't find the penguin..
Is she already in the class?

Mina's POV

I walk towards the school gate with an anxious feeling.. still thinking about my damn notebook..
But suddenly I felt a hand wraping on my wrist.. stopping me to go in the school..
The person pulled me away.. to the corner as I look at the person.. with a black hat..black mask and her hoodie..
She take off her mask showing me her face and take my hand..
"I believe you need this so much, Mina" she said smiling as I felt I am about to faint cause my heart skipped so fast..

I take back my book as she put on her mask back..
"T..thanks" I said to her as she suddenly land her hand on my hair..
And pat me
"Study well Mina" she said as I felt my cheeks on fire..
"I have to go.. get in you will be late" she said as I freeze on how sweet she treat me? I am a stranger for her.. but wait.. she knows my name? How?

She walks to her car as I again say thank you to her.. with my low voice as I felt I can't even speak.. still can't believe that I met the girl in my dream..
"Thank you.. Momoring" I mumble as she suddenly turn back to look at me..
And waves a goodbye..
Oh gosh.. why she is so sweet to me.. damn it..
I hesitate.. but I wave back to her in the end..

I walk inside my class and checking on my book.. just realize It has my name and my school name on it.. thats why she can find me..
I can't stop smiling whole day thinking what jusy happened this morning..
Cause its not a dream anymore..

To be Continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...