03 : 00

Momo's POV

At 21 : 29

I was sitting on my dinning room.. playing with my phone.. checking on my schedule this week..
But suddenly my stomach growl in hungry..
"Ugh.. need something to eat.. hmm what to eat" I mumble myself as I get up from the chair put my phone on the table.. wanted to go to the fridge and find something to eat but suddenly I feel pair of hand hold me on both my arm stopping me from walking and..
"Are you hungry? I will cook for you.. just sit there peach" the girl smile at me as she hold my cheeks..

I just freeze.. again her.. who is she?
She walk to my kitchen.. search for something in my fridge as she start cooking.. I was just on my spot watching her..
"I don't know if you like what I cook" she said as she turn to look at me
"Umm I think I will" I said randomly as a plate serve on the table infront of me..
"Pasta" she said as she take a seat in front of me.. but just my food..
"Where is yours?" I asked
"No.. I am not hungry.. I cook this just for you.. just eat it" she said as she held my hand asking me to take the fork..

I start to eat it and its so damn yummy.. while her.. just staring at me with both hand on her cheeks.. making me feel awkward and weird.. someone watching me eat..
"You.. want some?" I asked as I take the food and wanna feed her but she shake her head and giggled
"Its that really yummy?" She said as I nodded
Then she suddenly get up and bent down leaning on the table.. she bent forward to me.. closer to my face then she giggle cutely
"You even eat messily.." she said as she wipe my lips with her thumb..
While I just look in to her eyes..
She is so beautifull..

"Yaaaa Momo!! Wake up you need to go for photoshoot" suddenly a scream on my ear as I wake up..
I was sleeping on the sofa of the waiting room for my photoshoot session..
What was that? Just a dream? Again the same girl? Who is she..

To be Continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...