07 : 00

Momo's POV

I wake up from my sleep.. look at the clock its 10 AM.. umm.. why Sana didn't even nags me with my schedule? And let me sleep until this time.. I get up from my bed.. stretching up my body.. go to my bathroom as I wash up..
Then checking on my phone.. so weird  really.. Sana didn't even text me? Its my holiday I think..

I walk towards my door as I wanted to get my drink at kitchen.. but.. when I open the door..
"Happy Birthday my dear" the penguin girl holding the birthday cake  as she shout giving me a surprise..
I look at the calendar.. oh damn its my birthday..
"Oh..my.. thank you cutie" I said as I take the cake.. and that girl just suddenly peck my lips out of nowhere making me blushed hard

"Happy birthday, what you want to have on your birthday?" She asked as I look at the cake
"Wait I will make my wish" I said as I start to make my wish
"I hope this is not a dream" I wish as I blow off the candle and the girl clap in excited..
"How do you know its my birthday.. I even forgot" I said as I take the cake and put it on the table..
"Of course I know.. its a special day.. I won't forget" she said as she gets the cake's cream and put it on my face

"Oh no.. I am not doing this" I said as she giggled and run away from me
"Come here you lil penguin" I shout as I get the cream on my hand too ready to rub it on her face getting my revenge but when I catch her..
She trips as I get to hold her waist..
"Oops" she said
"See don't even get naughty.. so take this" I said as I put the cream on her face as she pout..
"Noo...." she whines as suddenly I heard a door knocked..

"Momo wake up.. you damn have a schedule" the annoying girl.. waking me up from my dream again.. and my wish... okay its just a dream..
I get up lazy as I open the door..
"Happy birthday bitch" Sana shout with my all my crew with her giving me surprise..

To be Continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

So HAPPY MOMO DAY
#HAPPYMOMODAY
#HAPPYMOMORINGDAY
#HAPPYBIRTHDAYMOMO