08 : 00

Mina's POV

Its exam week.. I spend all my day in the school and library.. studying for passing the exam.. I have told mom I will stay a bit late in the library..
I am planning to go to the college as I have to get my mark enough for the enterance test too..
So I try my best for passing the school exam.. also the college enterance test..
Its even already 20 : 00
I have to hurry.. done my note and go home..

Momo's POV

I was on my way with my gym bag.. hoodie and sport shoes walking to the gym centre..
Have to maintain my weight.. is hardest shit ever..
I enter the gym center as I go to the locker room.. place my bag and changing into my gym clothes..
Walking to the treatmill as I start to warm up my body..
It always been like this.. sometimes I feel bored.. doing this alone..
Sana.. that girl is too lazy even doesn't want to company me to gym..

After I done my activities.. get shower and Sana called me..
"Where are you?" She asked
"Gym" I said
"I will pick you up.. lets go have BBQ" she said
"Are you kidding me? I just done burning the shits outs me and you just... ruin it.. but damn it Sana I am hungry.. come here in a flash" I said
"I know you bitch.. I am about to arrived.." she said as she hung up the phone..

I walk out the gym centre as I see Sana's car.. I run there and enter the car..
I put my bag at the back seat..
"Where you gonna treat me?" I asked
"Since when I said I am gon a treat you?" Sana said
"Eihh" I whined
"Who is the boss here? I think its  you bitch" Sana said as I giggled..
"Fineee.. just both of us?" I asked
"No.. I already asked Dahyun and Tzuyu to join us" she said as I nodded

When we both arrived at the BBQ house.. we met Tzuyu and Dahyun, our bestfriend from school.. umm but they are our junior at the school.. and we just get to be so close because we have so many activity together and we live in the same dorm that time..
"Unnie.. you are the best.. I see you everywhere now" Dahyun said
"Everywhere? What a lie.. I just debuted" I said
"Cause you know the school area.. near the magazine shop.. and your face is there unnie" Tzuyu said
"Okay guys.. lets order" sana said as we started to order our food and digs in..

To be Continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...