04 : 00

Mina's POV

I was wandering in the library..
Searching for a book.. as usual the library is my place to spend most of my time in a day..
I look upside as I found the book I look for..
I try to reach it as I grab the edge of it.. but I can't get it.. I wanted to find the stairs... as I turn around suddenly I bump on a person who is taking the book I wanna take.. as I look at her..
With our face so close..
The peach..

"You should ask me to take it for you" she said as she smiled at me while I hold onto her..
She give the book for me as I take it..
"Thanks" I said as she smile
I was so shy as I walk away from her and go to the corner to started my reading time..
But she followed me..
She take a sit beside me on the ground and peeking onto my book
"Is it interesting?" She asked as I smile at her
"Hmm yeah" I said as she then looking at the ceiling.. maybe feel bored cause I didn't talk to her and focus on my book..

For minutess... suddenly I felt her head leaning on my shoulder..
I look at her.. as I found her fell a sleep on my shoulder..
She is just cute.. and weird.. why she wanna be here if she will get bored...
I place my book on the floor as I hold her cheeks..
But suddenly I hear someone scream my name..

"Minaaaa... Minaa... gotta be late.. come for breakfast baby" I wake up as I heard that mom calling me.
Its a dream?
I look around as I found myself on my room..
And mom is calling me..
Again I dream of the peach girl? Why always her? Everyday? Who is she really?

To be Continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...