ⓜⓐⓘⓓ♡

Hi
Okay so in the maid project I was thinking why are they wearing maid outfits?? So then I thought maybe the demon likes when the boys are either gay or just like to cross dress? If y'all don't like this mission or idk pls tell me in nice words not harsh words that way I can atleast change or add another mission that way you don't need to read this.
___________________________________
(tanjiro POV)
  Once everyone got ready we headed towards Shembuu, im embarrassed because Inosuke keeps looking at me... But it feels nice wearing a maid outfit....
  -+-+-+-+-+-(1 hour later)
  We were FINALLY HERE! It took us a long time to just get here! Right now it's daytime or there won't be any demon, so we will have to wait till day time, on the meantime I'll just eat some food that I packed
  I stood up and headed towards where everyone was and gave them all some food
.,.
The outfit was so comfortable...!
____
While waiting we were playing games or just rested while someone isn't because we can't risk getting captured.
    ____________nightime____________
  All of us headed walked around waiting, but I smelled..... Something.... So toxic, but sweet....
  I started walking towards the smell, then started running to the smell, it's... Nice the smell is very nice..
I could hear the others screaming my name and chasing after me, I took a left and saw... The demon... He was beautiful eyes.... Wait what am I thinking?! I-inosuke's eyes are better... "Hmm?Another boy... With a maid outfit... Nice.. ~" somehow... He's voice is smoothing... I started walking towards him but was caught by someone, "What the hell do you think your doing?!"huh.. That sounds like inosuke, I turned my back and saw inosuke hugging me, preventing me from going to the demon.
  "Ah I see, you all are wearing... Did you all come from a maid cafe?Even that girl... " "Y-yes we came from a maid cafe not far from here.... " lied Nezuko.
(idk POV)
"I only seek boys and your not interesting, but this boys are.. Mostly that red head, that yellow head doesn't look my type but that blue dude face is too feminine," said the demon. “My name is Aiko" "Who bout a deal?Give me tour friend, and the other gets to survive" said aiko. "Like hell I'll give him to you..!" yelled Nezuko. "SAME HERE!"

"I see, guess you all want the hard way... "
(okay so I'm just going to say aiko is a made up character let's say he's lower demon 2?but not the actual just idk)
  Aiko managed to get tanjiro out of inosuke grasp, that surprised us all, tanjiro was trying to get out of the grasp, wait.. This is just like what happened while fighting Rui..!
.......

“You aren't getting away with this you dipshit..!Tanjiro isn't just a goddamn toy for pleasure!" inosuke yelled at Aiko.

  Tanjiro managed to slide aiko arm off and got free... The problem is we don't know what he can do... "I see... So this is how it's going to be... "

“Alright, Let's d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶”

____________________________________

«thank u for reading!»