"PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

My ribs are broken now.... With the Temari demon and arrow demon.... Nezuko thought

"PLEASE MARRY ME! I'LL DIE VERY SOON!"

'eh?'
I looked over and saw a orange hair guy, telling this girl to marry him?

"Hey, stop it!"
"Ha?Ur beauti-"SLAP
My eyes widen as I saw the other girl slap him, and started to hit him. I pulled the girl away, but I was really shock.

"grr.. "I heard Tanjiro say that

"Eh,what's that?"Orange hair guy said,
"O-oh it's nothing... "
"oh alright... But why did u interfere?!I could of gotten married!"
"IT WAS CLEARLY THAT GIRL DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY YOU!"
":'("
"ಥ_ಥ"
"Hey... Don't give me that look!"
"ಥoಥ"
......... (time skip to the demons house& children )

once we saw the flying body fall, I rushed over to see a guy still half way alive, but soon... He passed away.

"Hey Nezuko, could it be that man is those kids... "
I walked over the kids and said if that was their brother but said no, he has a orange kumono.
"Zenitsu, lets go, there's more people inside, "
"I-Im Not GOING IN THERE!I'M GOING TO DIE RIGHT AWAY!!"
"hey.. Don't make that face again!"
"F-Fine I'M GOING!"
"it's not like I'm forcing you to come with me"I said.
I stared to walk towards the kids and outed the box in front of them, "This box will protect you, from any demon that comes!"
_____________________
Thank you for reading!

 I stared to walk towards the kids and outed the box in front of them, "This box will protect you, from any demon that comes!"_____________________Thank you for reading!

_____

______jk I want to write more :3
( this is also a huge skip towards when Zenitsu & Inosuke meet, if y'all don't remember how they look, don't worry I'll add pictures!

•••______jk I want to write more :3( this is also a huge skip towards when Zenitsu & Inosuke meet, if y'all don't remember how they look, don't worry I'll add pictures!

Zenitsu

Inosuke

_____

Cough cough

I stared as Zenitsu was getting beat in up by this boar head guy...

As I was going to get him off, something kicked him in the stomach,

"GAH!"Said boar guy
"Grr... "
"Tanjiro!"
He turns to me, and started to walk towards me and hugged me, I hugged him back but was shocked that he wasn't burning. But the boar dude just looked at us and Zenitsu was shocked but getting cleaned by the lovely children.
__________
So this is the end, thank you for reading!

 __________So this is the end, thank you for reading!