♡Heartbeat♡

Okay so this is a inosuke x tanjiro boooook :>
So I decided to add fluff since there hasn't been ANY fluff or inosuke x tanjiro so I'll add some :)
_______________________________________
   As tanjiro collapsed, a girl with two pony tails came and checked on him "He's alright, just passed out" she said, nezuko calmed down but was spooked out since her brother was just on the ground and the noises quieted down.
   ______________
(later on midnight)
   As everyone was asleep, tanjiro woke up on a bed, and he felt really comfortable and looked to his sides to see nezuko next him and inosuke also, so meaning zenitsu was still there. He stood up and walked towards inosuke bed, and looked at him

  Tanjiro blushed.

(Tanjiro POV)
  ' Mm.. ' 'he-hes to handsome...!' I walked towards inosuke bed and got to his bed and later down next him, I could feel blushing real hard, I would be dead if he found out...
   I'll just wake up later and move back to my bed........ I'll just give him a 'kiss' could you even call it a kiss?I have the bamboo muzzle on... Who cares he wont find out...
___________________
(inosuke POV) ( around 6am)
  Ugh... What's this heavy feeling..?probably my pain...

...

It's getting heavier.... I looked down to see that penzuko brother hugging me?

Ah.
That feeling again.....

Am I blushing?

"AAAAH" I screamed and pushed him out of the bed "gff " was all I heard I looked down to see him crying and looking all red.

Fuck.

Penzuko will get mad at me....

Nah she wont. I'm cool :)

(tanjiro POV)
   I felt someone push me and also heard yelling, I was pushed by inosuke... Does he think I'm disgusting... Ugly? I horrible human?wait.. I'm not even a human. I'm a demon. That's probably why...

I turned small and went running out of the room and bumbed to someone and looked up to see a lady with a butterfly ornament in her hair, and purple tips. I started crying more knowing I'll probably get in trouble..

(shinobu POV)
   I went towards the nursing room to check on nezuko and her companions, I felt something bump to my legs and saw a child?

Ah. Nezuko brother... He's so cute!he's small like a child!!! I carried him towards the nursing room and came to see zenitsu trying to calm inosuke and nezuko panicking?
"What's going on here? Nezuko turned toward me and saw tanjiro and saw her calm down
"so tanjiro was with you.. What a relief I thought he escaped. " nezuko said with a smile "actually he bumped to me, so he was going to escape "I said.
   "but why would he?" zenitsu asked
______________________(after everyone calmed down)

(no ones POV)
  Nezuko was 'scolding' tanjiro for trying to escape, but they needed an explanation, but tanjiro can't talk because of the muzzle, so they asked inosuke because when they woke up they saw inosuke banging his head on the wall saying "it's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. " over and over again and they asked him what happened "Inosuke, what happened?"nezuko said. He started blushing, but they couldn't see since he had his mask on.
   "n-nothing.. "he said.
"tanjiro, did he do something?"nezuko said 'FAAAAACK, HE WILL SAY YES! Aughah"thought inosuke, 'if I say yes, inosuke will hate me, and will be disgusted by me... ' thought tanjiro, "mfro" and also nodded his head(sideways)signaling he said no. "alright, since tanjiro says no then it's a no!"nezuko said with a smile.
__________________________
As they recovered they proceed to their next mission (okay on here I'm not sure about spoiling it, just say if u do but I'll make a non spoiler, sooo y'all won't know, but for those manga readers, I'm sorry :)  and if you don't want to be spoiled, I might make a chapter buutt I'll add a site where you can read the manga :D {demonslayermanga.com})
_______
   As they arrived to the train, inosuke was saying stupid things while nezuko... Also, tanjiro was just asleep in the box.

   Once they got in the train they headed to see where the flame pillar was (rengoku)
  They see him eating a lot of food.
_______________________________________
Okay so I don't know about what type of demon blood tanjiro could use... Any suggestions? It could be something about flames, or he could just have the same as nezuko's blood demon art :/

 Any suggestions? It could be something about flames, or he could just have the same as nezuko's blood demon art :/