🆄🅽🅵🅾🆁🅶🅸🆅🅰🅱🅻🅴

As I promised I'll upload it soon as I uploaded the last chapter :)
_______________________________________
   As soon as daki started attacking nezuko

(daki, she pretty :))Nezuko was shocked at how fast she sent her flying, she went towards daki and was about to slash her neck but her neck turned to fabric, 'huh?' thought nezuko 'its impossible to cut through!'   "can't believe I was about to ge...

Nezuko was shocked at how fast she sent her flying, she went towards daki and was about to slash her neck but her neck turned to fabric, 'huh?' thought nezuko 'its impossible to cut through!'
  "can't believe I was about to get slain by a brat like you."  as soon as nezuko heard that, she got chills down her spine, the way she said those words were so chilling, that made her a little afraid, but she wouldn't give up, she will save zenitsu, and the others, nezuko was about to launch an attack at Daki but, something cut her off/beat her to it.
___________________
"Tanjiro!"

She saw as tanjiro launched an attack at daki, he looked extremely mad. "isn't he a demon.. Why is he protecting her.. " daki said to her self, slightly confused, but didn't bother to say,  "I won't kill you, because your a demon, but that girl has to die"
____________________________________hi sorry this chapter super short, I just idk I'm in pain in my hip :(
It hurts :(
Either way TY for reading see u next chapter.

Why does it sound like a youtuber?
I just want to add a sneak peak at the next chapter
____________
Tanjiro moaned in pleasure
_____________________
( ˘ ³˘)♥͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°