\Ò\\\Ó\

Hey I might not be able to update on Thursday, so I'll try to make long chapters throughout today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, but there might not be any smut, depends on how long the chapters are going to be :'/
_____________________________________
    as soon as tanjiro heard those words come out of her mouth, he rushed towards her and went full on power, (when nezuko almost turned to a full demon)   
    He walked over daki then went running and was about to blow a hit on her, but his leg got cut off, but it regenerated quickly, just like an upper demon. 'Tanjiro managed to hit her head, then flung her towards a building.
_________(I do major skips throughout the battles or parts where the manga is because I don't wanna spoil the whole thing for the non-manga readers :( )

    "w-we did it tanjiro..!"exclaimed nezuko as she hugged tanjiro and the others, her jaw was severely injured, but tanjiro managed to heal it but not too much, only to where the bleeding and pain stopped, he soon walked towards uzui and got him in fire, the 3 wife's of him were shock and one of them said "HOW COULD U SET HIM ON FIRE?! YOU DESERVE A SPANK!!"
_. _. _.. _. _. _. _. _. _.. _. _. _. _
   Zenitsu didn't have major injuries, he only had a broken leg, an ribs, nezuko was in a coma for months ( was it months? I forgot)
But when nezuko woke up, inosuke woke up 7 days before. In fact Nezuko had more injuries than both tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu.
_.. _. _. _. _. _.. _. _. _. _. _
(when inosuke woke up )
  When inosuke woke up, he only thought of of Tanjiro, was he okay? Did he die? Or any worse events that could of happened to Tanjiro.
  2 days later he was glad that Tanjiro was okay, but a little sad that Nezuko was still asleep,

(smut warning )
/_/_/_/_/_/_//__/__/_/_//_/_//
"Hey 'Tanjiro?" said inosuke as he was alone with him in a room. "mmfm?" said tanjiro. "Do you... Do you wanna do it... Again?" said inosuke smirking but also blushing.

   Tanjiro just stood there in shock and embarrassment, he nodded.
   Inosuke was happy Tanjiro agreed to that question, he didn't want to force Tanjiro into it.
   Inosuke got closer to tanjiro and whispered "this time im not going to hold back~" as he pushed tanjiro to the bed and started taking his cloths off, he started playing with his nipples by licking, and biting, on the other nipple he was toying with it, soon he started making more bite marks on his chest and neck.
Tanjiro was moaning in pleasure, it felt much more better to him now than before when he first did it with inosuke.

   Soon inosuke said to tanjiro "suck." as he pointed at his member, tanjiro gulped at how big it was, he didn't remember being that large, so he didn't hesitate but his gagging skills improved, so he didn't gag while sucking his member. Inosuke was groaning in pleasure because of how tanjiro was sucking hard on his member "You sure are thirsy, huh?~" said inosuke, soon tanjiro stopped and said "J-just fu-fuck me already.. ~" "My pleasure" soon inosuke aligned his member into tanjiros wet hole and trusted violently into him "G-GAH~!" screamed Tanjiro (tbh I can't really write smut 😂) "I-i-im a-aboout to c-co-come!~" said tanjiro as he came. "S-same he-here!" said inosuke as he came inside Tanjiro, "ha... Ha... " "t-that was g-good.. " said Tanjiro, "Why don't we continue? Up for a round 2?~" said inosuke as tanjiro was blushing like a tomato, they continued, and did it for 3 rounds.  :)
. __/_. /_._._/_._/_._._/_._/_/_._/_/_.

Hii sorry if it was short :) I'll post a picture of idk any ship ig?