❌C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶d̶y̶🚫

Hello and bye
:)) OKAY SO this part is when they have nezuko on custody and tanjiro still onside the box :) sorry ik I'm lazy
_______________________________________

Nezuko POV
><><><><><
'Ugh.. My head hurts... And my throat is dry and someone been yelling at me.. Can't I sleep?' thought nezuko as she opened her eyes to find a male yelling at her, and saying things about hashira's.
_________
"ah.. Let's just end this poor child's and its companion"said one of the hashiras with crying eyes?
"We shouldn't do anything just yet, master still isn't here... "said a girl with long pink hair with green tips.
"Good point, but mind explaining to us why your carrying a demon?"said the butterfly lady.
As I was going to explain my throat ached crazy and it hurted then the nice lady gave me water to drink. "H-Hes my brother!all my family were murdered and he was the only one alive but he got turned to a demon! He has never eaten a human!" I said.
___. ____. _____. _______. _______. ______.
"Like hell I'll believe a story that stupid!don't just give us tour fantasy!"said a guy with white/grayish hair. But... He was holding the box my brother was in...
"Let me show y'all how this oni truly is!"yelled the guy again, as he pulled out his sword he stabbed Tanjiro.

Nezuko stood there in shock as she got up(okay so in this tanjiro has his head hard as a rock, and nezuko with her leg punches so nezuko is good at punching but with her legs)
And went running towards him and jumped and landed behind him and landed a hit on his back with her legs. All the other hashiras stood in shock, but soon the Master came(Katayama Ubuyashiki) with the other twin sisters. Nezuko felt being pushed to the ground by the same dude she punched (Sanemi Shinazugawa).
she looked up to see that the other pillars were bowing along with Sanemi, 'Is the master blind..?' "Hello Master, it's nice knowing your doing well," said sanemi "but would you mind enlighting us with the current situation?" he continued. "Ah, sorry if I frightened you all a little, but as we know Nezuko, and Tanjiro are here to be on trial, but I decided that we leave them be (sorry I don't remember that he said) "said Katayama.
All the other pillars stood shock but "I'm sincerely sorry master but I can not accept this!" said the flame pillar (Rengoku). Some of the pillars also didn't agree either this some just didn't care like the mist pillar.
"I'm sorry for this but.. I hope you forgive me!" yelled Sanemi, he grabbed the box tanjiro was in and went on the shadow (inside the mansion) and stabbed it again and opened the crate to see Tanjiro come out, while growling. "Tanji-" nezuko got caught off since the snake dude punched-like her with his elbow (Obanai Iguro), nezuko had to stay there and watch as sanemi showed his blood to tanjiro and waited till he attack so he can slay his head off, tanjiro just stood there while drooling. Around 2minutes later Tanjiro turned his head away and then saw his sister being held on roughly so he growled and went towards there and kicked Iguru off Nezuko... But the pillars stood in shocked as he wasn't burning or turning into ashes because of the sunlight, but nezuko also stood there in shock. Tanjiro was in a stand of protecting nezuko from harm.
____________
Shinobu the butterfly pillar, finally cut Ted the silenced and said "I'll be gladly to take them to my place" and clapped her hands as two ninja looking people came and took nezuko and tanjiro(he's inside the box) to the butterfly Palace.
_______________________________________
Thank you for reading, this is the longest chapter I've done, but I'm proud :)

 _______________________________________Thank you for reading, this is the longest  chapter I've done, but I'm proud :)