The bloodbath has started.

My body got tackled from my left. In the next second, I was pinned against a wall and my gun was knocked to the ground.

A blonde haired Phantom was in front of me, wrapping one hand around my throat tightly and punching me in the gut with the other.

I wheezed and coughed as my airway was cut off. Fury was all I could see in the man's dark blue eyes. He was crazed and he was going to kill me.

I could see my gun inches away from my but I had no way to get it. The man that had me pinned against the wall reached for his gun, and I tried to accept what was coming.

But then a bullet drives straight through his head. His blood scatters all over my face and his body falls to the ground, dead.

Louis stands in front of me now. He was the one who fired the bullet.

"You alright?" he asks.

"Yeah." I nod and quickly retrieve my gun.

"I can't find Niall." Louis says.

My stomach tenses. Niall has to be okay. I don't know what I'll do if he isn't.

There were bodies at battle all around us. At this point, the smoke was so thick and there was so much rage that it was hard to tell the Phantoms apart from the Kings.

"Louis-"

Louis suddenly gets knocked to the ground by a Phantom. I immediately try to save my friend by lunging at the man.

I get on top of him and put my gun to his chin, firing before I even got to think about it.

Louis gets to his feet quickly, trying to be alert of all the madness around us.

"How long until the explosives go off?" I ask Louis, ducking and staying low away from any bullets.

"They have to be triggered. It could be any minute depending on who sets them off." he shouts through the chaos.

Well fuck.

"Well we have to kill as many of them as possible before they do get triggered!"

"You're right." he stands. "Good luck. Please don't die." he states before running off with his gun in hand.

You too, Louis.

I shoot at three Phantoms that were coming my way. Boom. Dead.

It felt like a crazy adrenaline rush.

I turn my head to see a man running at me with a crowbar in his hand. I shoot him.

But when I was turned around, I couldn't see the Phantom approaching me from behind. I turn back around just in time before he can stab me with the butcher knife in his hand. He only grazes my shoulder, maybe drawing a little blood but not enough to do any sort of real damage.

I grab his wrist and rip the knife out of his hand and plunge it into his stomach. He stares at me as blood begins to drop from his mouth and he stumbles to the ground.

It felt so good. It felt so good to see them die by my hand. I was in full throttle. I had become a killing machine that would rip apart anything in a black leather jacket. Anything that destroyed my life and tried to hurt the people I loved.

I ran through the chaotic scene. Bodies were scattered on the floor. Some Phantoms. Some Kings. There were men from either side yelling, punching, kicking, stabbing, shooting, killing.

Zayn, Alexander and James were here in this warehouse somewhere. That's who I was after. I want to be the one that kills them because they've caused so much pain for me and Lydia.