Albert Wesker

Game/Movie: N/A
Requested by: No one
_____

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was strapped down in a chair. With my arms, both legs and my chest bound to said chair. An IV in my arm to keep me hydrated. I glared at my fellow BSAA members. Which caused them to glare back at me, some of them even huffing in the process.

"Why is this necessary? You guys know I would never betray you." I looked at my Captain. "You know me Chris, we trained together and climbed ranks together."

"(Y/n), that may be true but we have our doubts about you. We got information saying that you're working with Albert Wesker." Chris sighed. "Now, when I first heard this, I didn't believe it. But, after putting some thought into it, you have been acting weird for awhile now. And not to mention, you were torn apart when we first thought he died."

I laughed. "Come on Chris, you know I would never do that. Maybe the reason why I've been acting off is due to the fact that I'm depressed about the fact that you have been all treating me differently."

"If what you're saying is correct, then you wouldn't mind the truth serum." I groaned and cursed inside my head. Chris walked up to me and injected the truth serum into my neck. I hissed in pain and glared at him. "That should work in a few minutes. If you try to lie, there will be intense pain. Please just tell us the truth."

I scanned the room to see Chris and a few other members of the BSAA I didn't know the names of. This should be fun, god dammit Chris. I thought

"Please state your name and age."

"(Y/n) (L/n) and I'm (Insert age)." I gave a small hiss of pain, hopefully going unnoticed by everyone.

Chris nodded and slid a picture of Wesker across the table. "Who is this man?"

I gave him a 'are you kidding me look' but answered anyways. "Youi should know who he is but that is Albert Wesker."

"When did you first meet him?"

I groaned. "You already know that but, I met him when he was Captain of the STARS team, I was his second in command."

Chris nodded. "Did you know of his intentions when he was with STARS?"

I nodded. "Not at first but in the end, yes I did. Or I had an idea of it anyways but did not know for certain."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

I shrugged. "Because I did not have evidence, just a hunch. And before accusing a captain, shouldn't you have the evidence to back up your accusation?"

Chris shot me a glare. "Are you working with him to this day?"

I stayed quite, trying to find a believable lie. "Perhaps."

"(Y/n)." Chris said sternly.

"No-" I hissed out in pain. I sighed. "Yes I am."

"Why are you working with him?"

"I like his way of thinking, it's very unique and it's the way I think as well."

Chris pulled out another picture. A picture of Wesker kissing me. "What is the meaning behind this picture?"

"He kissed me." I said with a monotone voice.

Chris put the picture back into his folder. "Do you love him?"

I stared at where the picture was, remembering that day. It was when he saved me from almost getting attacked by a B.O.W on a mission. He injected me with a virus to keep my a live. One of the many times he was there to save me.

"(L/n)?"

I stayed silent for a moment. "Yes I do."

Chris' glare got bigger. "Earlier I noticed how you lied on the first question. I'm going to ask you again, what is your name?"

I sighed, knowing if I lied again the pain would get worse.

"(Y/n) Wesker."

"What is his plans?"

I glared at him. "I don't know-" I screamed out in pain, the pain getting worse with each lie I told.

"What is his intentions?"

"I don't- ahh!" I dropped my head and glared at him, trying to control my breathing. "I'm not telling you and I swear to you I won't say a word." I looked up at him. "I can do this all day."

"If you tell us, your punishment will be lessened."

"Chris, you're asking me to betray my husband-"

"You betrayed the BSAA! After everthing we have been through! The BSAA is supposed to be a family!"

"That may be true but Albert saved me many times as well. And family? If that was true then you wouldn't of locked me in solitary after the Raccoon City incident happened."

Chris stood up and placed his hands on the table. "Just tell us what his plans are!"

"Not happening!" I growled out.

Chris started to walk towards me but before he could reach me, the power went out. Causing the restraints to come undone. I ripped my hands from the restraints and then my chest and legs, ripping out the IV.

I stood up from the chair and kicked the person who was coming towards me.

"God dammit (Y/n)!"

I laughed and the lights turned back on. "I'm sorry Krauser I thought you were Chris."

He gave me a soft glare and kicked away a BSAA member from us. I quickly charged them and knocked a few of their guns out of their hands. I picked one up and pointed it at Chris.

"Stay put or I'll shoot him. Don't tempt me boys. I'll gladly end his life." All of the BSAA members lowered their guns and gave me a hateful glare.

"I'm here to save your sorry ass Mrs.Wesker."

I smiled and Krauser pulled out a flash grenade, setting it off as we jumped through the window. Running towards the helicopter. We quickly got in and it took off.

"Are you alright my dear?"

I turned and smiled at Albert. "Yes I am. Thank you both for getting me."

Krauser nodded. "Don't mention it, just don't kick me in the crotch next time."

I laughed and nodded, turning to my husband. "Well I guess my cover is blown but I got everything we needed on this flash drive."

Wesker nodded and slipped it into his jacket. "Thank you dear heart."

I smiled and leaned up, pecking his cheeks. "Anything for you my love, now let's head home. I haven't seen you in awhile and I want to have an enjoyable evening." I winked out at him. Wesker smirked and pulled me into his chest.

End of Oneshot