Salvatore Moreau

Game/Movie: Resident Evil 8
Requested by: I believe it was by JCharm4
______

You never understood why all of the others lords hated on Moreau so badly. You found him interesting and that caused him to be one of the people you were close to here in this village. One of your true friends. Alcina tolerated you. Donna was the same. And Heisenberg seemed to enjoy your company. And Moreau, well he became your closet friend throughout the years.

Everyone bowed as Miranda ended the meeting, turning into crows as she left. You quickly reached into your bag and pulled out your supper. Miranda always had the worst times to call meetings. It was always when you would go see the Duke and have supper with him, it almost seemed intentional at this point. The food was now cold but the Dukes cooking is always the best, hot or cold.

"What are y-you eating?" Moreau asked you excitedly, approaching you with Angie not too far away.

"I wanna see, I wanna see." The doll sang out. She let out a wicked laugh once she saw what you were eating. "This will be goooood."

You looked up from your spot next to Heisenberg and placed your food down. "Fish." You smiled out and gave in a genuine smile. "Would you like some Salvatore?"

He looked at you horrified and took a step back before running out of the stronghold. You sighed, realizing how he got offended. How stupid of you to offer him fish. The others laughed as they made their way out, making you feel even worse about what had just happened.

You placed down your fish and took off towards the reservoir. Wondering how you would make it up to him.

Timeskip

I've been here for an hour, trying to locate my friend. But, I had no luck. An idea popped in my head. And with that in mind, I took off towards the dock. Sure enough, he was sitting there, staring into the water.

"Salvatore-"

"Fish... Fish... You're going to eat me too."

A small chuckle left my lips as I plopped down next to him, dangling my feet into the water. "No my friend, I would never."

"B-but-" He began.

"I'm sorry Salvatore, I shouldn't of offered-"

"Ate fish.. ate fish."

A sigh escaped my lips. "I am still part human and you don't see me reacting this was when you turn into your other form and eat the fisherman." You smiled out.

A gasp left Moreau's lips. "I would n-never.. (Y/n) is a friend."

I smiled. "Exactly. And you are my friend. And friends don't eat each other, isn't that right?"

Moreau nodded and stared up at me. "I need your help.. there's a hole in my home.. cold nights."

"If I fix the hole in your roof, will you forgive me?"

Moreau gave you a nod. "Y-youll fix it?"

I nodded. "Of course, I definitely don't want you freezing to death. The days are just getting colder and colder since the snow first fell."

I stood up and extended my hand out to him. "Shall we?"

Timeskip

It didn't take me long to fix the hole in the ceiling. All you needed was some wood, nails and a hammer. I gave him a smile as I threw more wood into the fire.

"All done Moreau.. If it doesn't hold up, you know where to find me. I will come back and fix it again."

"T-thank you!" He hopped around the room, just grinning ear to ear. "(Y/n) made it warm! (Y/n) don't eat friends! I'll do anything for my f-friend!"

I laughed, knowing he wasn't going to let go of the 'friends don't eat friends' things for awhile.

"You know Salvatore, don't let what the others say to heart okay? You're a good person and I enjoy your company."

Timeskip

Here we all sat once again. I took my usual spot next to Heisenberg on the bench. Waiting for the meeting to start. I looked over at Moreau and gave him a smile. He quickly got up and sat in between Karl and I.

"Personal space you moron."

I rolled my eyes and hit Heisenberg on the back of the head. "Play nice, he's a friend."

Hearing that word, Salvatore looked at him.

"Y-you're not going to eat me are y-you Heisenberg?"

Karl dropped his cigar on the ground and squished it with his foot. "What are you going off about?"

I dropped my head, trying to hold back a laugh. Knowing what Moreau was about to say.

"Friends... don't eat friends!"

End of Oneshot