Karl Heisenberg

Game/Movie: Resident Evil 8
Requested by: _Amber_Gluskin_
______

I was with my brother when we went through hell to rescue Mia. After that, Chris relocated us to Romania. But, as I was exploring the new place, I stumbled across a village. A place that I found myself no longer to leave. I fell in love with this village and became friends with some of the towns folk and the Duke. Now, I'm trapped in the factory, only allowed to leave with Heisenberg. Well, that's what he insists anyway. Once he found out my abilities, he was more than happy to welcome me into the factory. So I could play the most important part in his plan and hide my abilities from the others, especially Miranda. It didn't take long for Mother Miranda to discover an outsider was in the village and living with a lord. When Miranda found me, she made me the 5th lord of this village after my body accepted cadou. She said that I was strong and would be a valuable asset. It was either stay with one of the other lords or in the stronghold with the lycans. Dimitrescu and Heisenberg bickered over who I would live with until Miranda made her choice. And all of that was over a year ago. The memories of my brother and his wife slipping away each day. Not of my own choice, but Heisenberg said Miranada had something to with my past memories fading away.
____

(Y/n) sat on the bench next to Heisenberg, listening to Miranda go off about a child that she needed. She zoned it out, not really caring at this point. Not knowing if it was her brothers child, she was talking about. He must have had her by now, but unfortunately, she can not remember her brothers name. All she was thinking about was how she wanted to see her brother again before she completely forgot about him and his wife, a long with a hot bath and wine from the Duke.

She felt a nudge on her leg, causing her to look at him. He gave her a look, which caused her to look around. Only to find everyone already gone.

"Oh, is it done already?" She quietly let out, followed by a yawn as she stretched her arms.

He gave me her a slight nod. "Yes, let's go before-"

"Before what? I try and convince her to come and stay with me and my daughters? That filthy factory of yours is no place for a lady."

Heisenberg scoffed and stood up, glaring up at Alcina. "Shut your damn hole. Miranda made her decision. Why can't you get it through your thick skull already?"

The two argued back and forth while (Y/n) just sat there being amused.But eventually grew bored of their bickering.

Dimitrescu placed her hand on her hip. "Stop acting like a child! She does not belong in a factory. She deserves to be surrounded by other women, not some man thing -"

At that point (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh, causing them both to snap their heads towards her.

"Pardon my laughter and my bluntness, but you both are acting like children fighting over the last piece of candy." She stood up and brushed off her pants. "You guys can pretend you're not acting like children, but you both are. Now, I'd like to go home and rest. Heisenberg, shall we?"

Heisenberg gave one last glare towards Dimitrescu before he followed (Y/n) towards the factory. Mumbling under his breath. And that only caused the (h/c) haired female to chuckle. Knowing she got under his skin a little.

It didn't take them long to get to the factory. She slipped into her room without saying anything to her escort. Carefully, she took off her cloak and hung it up, a sigh escaping her lips.

As she was pouring her wine, she jumped at his voice, not realizing he had stepped into her room.

"The time is coming to take down Miranda. This child may be the distraction we need to get rid of that bitch."