Alcina Dimitrescu

Game/Movie: Resident Evil 8
Requested by: JCharm4
______

Alcina Dimitrescu or better known as Lady Dimitrescu, one of the 4 lords of this village. She lives up in the castle with her 3 daughters. Bela, Daniela and Cassandra. There were rumors around the village that they were murders and let's not forget the rumor of them being cannibals. And that is why the towns folk feared her and a few came to you seeking help.

You lived outside the village in the forest in a small cabin. Some people feared you as well as Alcina but, for different reasons. There were rumors going around that you were a witch. But at least they weren't rumors about being a cannibal. Yes, some of the town folk were scared of you but some were still nice to you and liked you, and that's what brought this woman to your cabin. Her husband and son went missing over two days ago. And with the mass murdering going around and the rumors of the castle and the people who live in it, she came to you. Fearing that her family fell pray to Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters. When she told you all of this, you had a feeling she was right. Especially knowing the fact they were not fond of men at all.

You walked through the town, getting stares from everyone. Some whispered about you to others or they smiled at you. But, you honestly didn't care. You were too determined to get to your location, the factory that Lord Heisenberg occupied. You waved at a little girl who ran up to you gave you a flower.

"Thank you little one." She smiled and ran off to her mother.

You continued on your path, twiddling the tiger lily around in your fingers. Once you passed the gate, it didn't take you long to get to the factory. You slowly raised your hand and flicked it to the right, causing the doors to the factory to open for you. As you walked in you noticed the occasional Soldats as you went further into the factory. Trying to find the Lord.

Once again, you used your powers to swing open the door. And there he stood, working away. Without even thinking, he sent metal pieces your way. Causing you to hold up your hand and make a fist, the metal pieces stopping in mid air. Your dropped your fist and the pieces fell down to the floor.

"Is that any way to greet an old friend?" Your soft, angelic voice spoke. "I thought you'd be more happy to see me Heisenberg."

Slowly, he turned around and gave you a grin. "Sorry (Y/n), I didn't realize it was you." He leaned against his work bench and crossed his arms. "So what brings you up here all the way to the factory?"

You smiled. "Unfortunately, it's business."

Karl gave you a nod and pushed his sunglasses up with his finger. "And what business is that?"

"I need you to find out if Alcina has the Spencer man and his boy. And if she does, I'll deal with it."

He nodded. "Very well, but you owe me for going to see that bitch. And try not to get Mother Miranda's attention until you're done, she already wants you dead."

You chuckled. "I know. Thank you Heisenburg." As you were walking away, you stopped and gave him a smile. "Here." You tossed him the flower. "A little girl gave me this, you better have it before my presence makes it die."

Timeskip

He came true to his word and gave you the information you needed to hear. It was true, Dimitrescu and here daughters in fact did have the man and his child. Heisenburg couldn't give you the information if they were dead or alive. He didn't care that much about it. It did pain you doing what this woman wanted. Going against the lords, going against Mother Miranda. It wasn't a lie that Alcina Dimitrescu intrigued you. It was something about her that drew you in.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I stood by the man and his son. "Your wife sent me, I'm glad to see you both are still alive and only have a few scrapes. If I were you, I'd get you and the boy out of here because Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters notice you're missing." I gave the boy a reassuring smile. "Don't worry I'll fend them off as you guys escape."

The man thanked me before they ran off, and that's when I heard buzzing. "Bela, Daniela or Cassandra. Or maybe all 3."

Within seconds, the three of them were there. Smiling like mad men with blood covering their faces.

"Mother's going to be so happy we have the witch!"

"But she's not going to be happy that those pathetic boys got away-"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes yes, men are disgusting. We get it already."

Cassandra and her sisters came closer to me, drawing out hooks. I sighed, probably going to try and drag me to Alcina. I groaned and raised both my hands. I muttered a phrase and extended my arms, causing the sisters to be flown to the wall and stuck there. "If Lady Dimitrescu wants to see me, I will go to her. Now, stay quiet and I might let you three down or I might make you guys mindless drones and let Heisenberg experiment with you. Hush now."

I walked down the corridors until I found her chambers. Using the same tactic I did at the factory to swing open her doors.

"Lady Dimitrescu, your daughters said you wanted to see me."

Alcina looked up at me and drank her 'wine'. "Ah yes, (Y/n) the Witch." She smiled at me and stood up, causing me too crank my head so I could see her properly.

"I see you have let that man thing and his spawn go. What gave you the right to do so in my castle?"

I shrugged at her and stood my ground. "What gave you a right to take them?"

She let out a laugh and sat back down. "Fearless, strong and stubborn, just like my little brother said about you."

I crossed my arms and stared at her. "What do you need?"

"Well since you let them go, I believe it's only fair that you owe me a favor... I want you."

I scoffed. "Excuse me?"

She took another sip and stared me in the eyes. "I know Mother Miranda isn't fond of you but your ability is unique. Why don't you move into my castle and be my ally? It would be better than living in that cabin all by yourself. Aren't you lonely out there all alone?"

I sighed. "I'm assuming if I don't agree you will kill me on the spot given the fact you want to make Mother Miranda proud."

She smiled and nodded. "Why yes. But if you stay, I can get her to tolerate you at the best and to let you live."

"Fine, I always love a little drama in my life. I'd love to see how pissed off she gets."Alcina gave me a quick glare which made me grin. "And with knowing you, you also want me to stay here to piss off your brother." I laughed. "I'd love to see Heisenberg fuming."

She gave me an approving nod and extended her had with the 'wine' in it.

"Now, all I need is for you to drink from this cup and you'll be my powerful ally."

End of Oneshot