Piers Nivans

Game or Movie: Resident Evil 6
Requested by: No One
_____

I followed Piers and Chris into a separate room, where a few of my team members and our superiors were. Piers and Chris looked devastated and I had no idea why. I scanned the room and couldn't see my brother or the rest of their team in the room. They're probably just running late.

"Hey Captain, do you know what this is all about?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "No idea. But it looks like they're about to start."

My team member nodded and Chris and Piers walked up next to our superior.

"I'm glad that you all are here. Especially Captain Macauley and her team." He took a deep breath. "We have terrible news to bear you all with. I'll let Captain Redfield and Piers Nivans explain it all."

Everyone snapped their head to the duo. "On our last mission we were on, it did not go as planned. We came across a woman named Ada Wong." Chris started. He took a deep breath. "She claimed to be a hostage so we took her with us. To our dismay, she was lying. She used us to get out of the building and then when she was done, she threw a ball full of the virus, injecting into all of our men."

Piers stepped forward. "Among those men where (Random name), (Random name), (Random name), and Finn Macauley."

Everyone started to talk and ask questions while I stood at the back. Tears spilling out of my eyes. I've never cried in-front of my fellow BSAA members but I couldn't stop myself.

"Captain-"

I quickly turned away and left the room, running out to where we keep the vehicles. I leaned against the tire and fell down, crying my eyes out.

I heard foot steps running towards me and I looked up to see Piers. I quickly stood up and ran into his arms, burying my face into the crook of his neck and hugging him tightly.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), Chris and I should of told you before hand." He gently rubbed circles into my back while I cried into his shoulder. "We tried to save them but it was too late. We couldn't get passed the bars."

I slowly nodded. "It was his first mission.. and my little brother is gone."

He hugged my tighter. "I'm sorry (Y/n)."

I sniffled. "It isn't your fault and it's not Chris'. It's that bitch Adas fault..I swear that I'm going to find her and make her regret killing him and everyone else."

Piers nodded and pressed hips lips against mine before wiping my tears away. "We're all here for you baby."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"(Y/n)?"

Piers and I turned around to see Chris standing there, holding something in his hands. He gave me a soft but sad smile. "I'm sorry for your loss Ms. Macualey."

I nodded and gave him the best smile I could but it wasn't a happy one.

"Here." Chris held out Finns dog tags. "As the virus was consuming him, he took these off and reached out to us. He wanted us to let you know that he loves you and that he was sorry for him not coming home."

I let out a sob and took the dog tags. More tears flowing down my cheeks. I held the dog tags close to me and once again, buried my face into Piers.

"T-thank you Chris...as I t-told Piers, I don't blame you guys for my brothers death."

Timeskip

I stood in front of the mirror, slipping on my BSAA uniform. I glanced down at my neck to see my dog tags and Finns. A sigh escaped my lips. It's been six months since he passed. Six months since Chris went awol.

Piers walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I smiled and turned my head, kissing his chin.

"You okay baby?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I just finished getting ready."

Piers nodded and turned me around. I placed my hands on his shoulders and rested my forehead on his. I closed the gap between us and captured his soft lips with mine.

"Ready to go get Redfield?"

He nodded. "Most definitely, we need him back."  I nodded in agreement. "I'm glad that you switched over to our team. Now I can keep you safe."

I smiled. "Me too and now I can make sure I won't loose you too."

If only, if only you knew what this mission had in-stored...

End of Oneshot