Leon Kennedy

Game or Movie: Vendetta
Requested by: No one
_____

Third Person's Pov

Chris and Rebecca had finally located where Leon was and that's where they were off too. They had a problem and needed Leons help. Not only with the mission, but for getting (Y/n) back from Glenn Arias.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I woke up in a room. Trying to remember what had happened. And then it hit me. While I was heading back to the DOS headquarters, one of Arias men knocked me out and took me with them.

I shot up from the bed and scanned the room for something I could use as a weapon or a way out of here. With my luck, there was nothing. I noticed the camera in the room, pointing at me. I rose both my fists and flipped off whoever was watching me.

A few minutes passed when the door opened, the lady who knocked me out was standing in front of me. She placed handcuffs on me.

"Follow me if you know what's best for you."

I had no choice but to follow so I did. We walked down corridors until we arrived at a giant room. She opened the door and we walked in. Arias gave her a nod and she left.

"Flipping us off, was that very wise?"

I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

He walked up to me and unlocked my hand cuffs. Giving me a smirk.

"Hello dear, you're probably wondering why you're here I pressume?"

I glared at him. "If you're kind enough to enlighten me, then spill."

"I want you and Rebecca. She looks exactly like my previous wife. And you, you would make a good pawn. You do have all of that training. And now that I have you, she will come willingly to me."

"If you go near my sister I will fucking kill you!"

He lunged at me and slapped me. I growled and tried to attack me but he pressed a tazer to my neck, shocking me. I yelled out in pain and fell down to my knees, glaring up at him.

He laughed and looked down at me. "See? That is what I'm talking about, you would be a good asset as one of my soilders. Mind you, you'll be a mindless pawn."

I lunged at him once again and knocked him in the face. Only to get returned with being thrown into a table. I groaned and sat up, Arias coming at me with a bloody nose and fixing is suit.

Timeskip

I ran across the building, shooting a few guys down. After fighting Arias, and locating my sister, we ran into Leon and Chris. Now, the three of us were fighting the ugly ass beast to save my sister.

"Leon! Catch!" I yelled out, throwing him one of the grenades I found.

I jumped away from the red tin can that was thrown at me. I quickly ran towards it and picked it up, giving Chris a look. He nodded and I threw it at the enemy. Right as it hit him, Chris shot it making it explode.

"Gernade going out!"

Chris and I ducked out of the way as the grenade was thrown over our heads. The moment it went off, I ran towards the thing and stabbed my knife in its thigh before I slid between his legs.

"Guys! We need to hurry up! She isn't going to make it!" I yelled.

"We'll cover you! Just go to her and calm her down."

I nodded at Chris and ran towards Rebecca. I kneeled down. "Hey hey, I'm here. We're going to save you.

Timeskip

Eventually Leon and Chris were able to defeat him. And Rebecca was saved. I smiled and walked up to Leon, wiping the blood of his face.

"Thank you for coming to save me."

He gave me a smile in return and placed his hands on my hips, pulling my body against his. "I'll always come to save you but by the time we got here, you saved yourself and did a number on Arias."

I nodded. "You did train me after all."

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. We both smiled into the kiss when we heard gagging. We laughed and pulled away, glancing at Chris.

"Our innocent eyes!"

I laughed. "We could do much worse."

End of Oneshot