Karl Heisenberg

Game/Movie: Resident Evil 8
Requested by: her_brat
______

(Y/n)'s Pov

Years ago, I followed my brother Ethan to Louisiana to save his wife. During that ordeal, I was kidnapped by Lucas Baker and he forced me to be his girlfriend. That was until Chris Redfield saved me and killed him. Now, here I am, once again, in another shitty situation with my brother. But will Chris even come save me this time? He might but it's up to me to make sure something like the Baker incident doesn't happen again.

"Why is it always when something bad happens, Ethan and I always get separated from each other?" I said out loud.

We made it to the Castle and then they decided who would attempt to kill us. The guy with the sunglasses and hat won. He failed obviously or I wouldn't be here right now wandering around.

"Ethan?" I half yelled, half whispered, hoping not to attract those lycans. "Seriously, now isn't the time to be wandering by ourselves."

I continue to walk down the corridor with a torch I acquired on the way. With Ethan being Ethan, he had the gun and only gave me a knife. Not like it would do anything to these people and these lycans. Then again, they weren't personally trained by Chris. Soon enough, I made it up a level and sighed. Where the fuck am I?

"Ms.Winters! Lovely to meet you again. And you're even in one piece. I'm surprised."

I glared at him. "You seem to know who I am but I don't know who the fuck you are."

The man smirked and slung his weapon up against his shoulder. "My my, feisty aren't we.... I'm Karl Heisenberg."

"You say that like I should know who you are." I drew the knife and pointed it at him. "But, you're name doesn't ring a bell. Where is my brother?"

Once again he smirked. "I bet he's somewhere around here. Probably heading back into Dimitrescu castle."

Just like in Louisiana, Ethan didn't try to find me, he was too focused on Mia. He probably did it again, but this time with Rose. Then again, this man could be lieing. But unfortunately, I doubt it.

I raised the knife I had in my arms above my head, getting it ready to throw at him. "Where can I find Rose?"

His smirk got bigger. "Now why would I tell you that and ruin the fun?"

His remark made me roll my eyes and throw the knife at him. As it was a foot away from hitting him in between the eyes, a piece of metal came knocked the knife out of the air. And with me being to focused on that, I didn't see a shard of metal coming my way. As it punctured it's way into my side, I hissed out in pain. I scanned the area until I found my escape hatch.

"Asshole." I gritted out before I ran and jumped down the shoot.

Timeskip

After making my way back to the village and clearing out a house, I quickly barricaded the door. Hissing as I did so. I made sure to go into multiple house and take multiple paths in case someone tried to follow me with the blood trail I was leaving behind.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him if I run into him again." I face palmed. "That is if I can catch him off guard and he doesn't move any more metal."

With a groan, I carefully looked around for the first aid box. Once I found it, I slid down the wall and lifted my shirt. There was a metal piece sticking out of my side. A very huge piece. It would definitely need a doctors look over due to the size. How am I even still able to walk after that? Adrenaline.

Carefully I removed the shard and wrapped my side up. Unfortunately, as I moved around, it still felt like there was something in there. But, I didn't want to dig around and find out. Before I could even pull down my shirt, something crashed through the ceiling.

"Ahh there you are Ms.Winters." Heisenberg said as he jumped into the house, landing only a few feet from me. "I see that the shard is out."

I glared at him. "What. Do. You. Want?"

Once again, he gave me a smirk and took a few steps closer to me. "You see I want you to join me-"

"Like fucking hell I am. You all just tried to kill my brother and I, kidnapped Rose and you just put metal through my side!"

"Ahh (Y/n), like I said feisty." He took a step closer to me until my back was against the wall. His hand by my head and the other by my waist. Our faces practically almost touching, causing a blush to form on my face. "With what I'm about to say, you'll change your mind."

I gave him a puzzled look but tried not to act like I was terrified. "And what is that?" I managed to say without sounding like an idiot and feeling intoxicated by his presence.

"A chunk of that shard is still inside you as you may of guessed." Heisenberg gave me a sinister smile. "Now, you either join me and I remove it. Or I send that chunk straight into your heart with one quick motion." He leaned in until we were nose to nose. "So what's it going to be?"

End of Oneshot