9 - bar things

"Oh my god, Sof!" I yelled as I saw my best friend in front of me, "I though you were only supposed to come visit in 2 weeks."

The blonde in front of me grinned and engulfed me in a hug, "Well my best friend was upset and I couldn't wait it out and let you deal with this heartbreak by yourself"

And that is why this incredible girl is my best friend. She always puts me first and wait u til you get to see her personality. She's strong, independent, kind, and funny. She will stick up for you no matter what, and will never betray you.

I let out a tear at her words, "Let's go upstairs and talk, yeah?" She asked, rubbing my back and I nodded.

She grabbed her luggage and I grabbed her carry on as my mom smiled at the both of us.
"Thanks again for letting me stay here for a while, Shannon." Sof said, giving my mom a hug.

My mom kissed her forehead, "Anything for my favorite child." She said teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

We headed upstairs and the second I put Sofs things down, she sat across the bed from me, legs crossed.
She looked at me expectantly and I knew she wanted an answer.

"Okay." I said, taking a deep breath, "Well, I had started to become really close with this kid my dad coaches, and the paps found out about that, so they made a whole article about it. And once Justin found out about it, he slept with Hailee. End of story." I said.

Sofia gasped, "Hailey Baldwin?" She asked and I nodded, making her grunt in anger, "He knew that we hated her, too." She said making me laugh at the fact that she basically just involved herself in my relationship. Well broken relationship.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me for a second, "There's something you're not telling me." She said suspiciously.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands, "I may have kissed Mat." I said and her eyes widened.
"But it was only one time to see how it feels and that was it, we promised to never do it again." I said honestly.

"Riley Elizabeth Trotz. Never would I ever expect you to be a cheater." She said surprised, "But then again, cheating on an absolute piece of shit isn't exactly cheating either is it?" She asked, making me laugh at the fact that everyone in my life hates Justin.

"Well, I have seen him on Instagram and he's pretty cute, I at you scoop him up." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

I shook my head, "No way, are you crazy? I just got out of a relationship and I need some healing, plus he doesn't like me back so-"

"Hold on. Did you just say he doesn't like me back, as in you like him but he doesn't like you." She asked, making my eyes widen, did I really say that?

"I didn't mean it like that, it just kind of slipped out." I said, my cheeks getting red. She smirked at me, but didn't say anything else about it.

"I need a rebound. No strings attached, nothing that's doing to effect me long term." I said.

"How about we have a girls night out?" Sof suggested casually and I thought about it.

"I don't know Sof, it's a little soon don't ya think?" I asked unsure.

"We're not looking for a new guys for you, Ri. How about we invite your sisters too? It's been a long time since we all hung out." She said excitedly.

——
9 pm

——9 pm