4 - game time

As I was heading to the suite seats, I passed a jersey shop and decided to buy one. Since I had an Anders Lee jersey at home, but forgot it, I decided to get a Matt Martin one.

The jersey was big so it fit good over my sweatshirt. I happily walked to the suite to see my mom, sisters, and Sammy there. I also saw my older sisters boyfriend and younger sisters boyfriend there, so I went over and hugged them.

First was my younger sisters boyfriend, Mikey. (I vision him to look like Cameron Dallas, but however you want to imagine him is cool.)

"Hey Mikey." I said, giving him a hug and he gave me one back, "How's it feel being home Ri?" He asked cheerfully and I smiled, "Good, it's refreshing seeing all of you boring people." I said jokingly and he laughed.

I then went over to Raelynns boyfriend, Danny. (Idk what to picture him like yet)
He was holding Sam and playing with her while Raelynn was smiling happily at the two. Danny and Rae had gotten into a fight after Sam was born and the two broke up for a while, causing Danny not to see Sam. But the two got together about two months ago and the couple has been as happy as ever. They're moving together in a few months as well.

"Hey Danny." I said, giving him a hug. He smiled back at me, "Hey Ri, long time no see." He said and I nodded, "I know, it's been forever."

When Sam noticed me she put her arms towards me, "titi!"

I smiled and lifted her from Danny's arms, "Hi princess!" I gave her kisses all over her cheeks and face, causing her to giggle.

The game started, so I handed Sammy back and went and sat next to my mom.

Our suite had a room inside that had couches and food with a tv invade you want to stay there, and then it had like an outdoor balcony if you wanted to watch the game live.

My mom and I sat in the balcony area, watching the game, while my sisters and their boyfriends stayed inside.

By watching I mean I watch and my mom watches my dads facial expressions and decides if the players are doing good or not. She's not much of a hockey follower.

About 10 minutes into the first, the Capitals scored and I got up in frustration and threw my empty cup at the floor. They let up an easy goal that they shouldn't take lightly.

Plus, the whole game, no one was playing the way that they really could.

"I'll be back" I said to everyone, running out of the suite. I ran all the way downstairs and into the boys locker room, but the tunnel leading out to the boys bench and the ice, there was a security guard.

"Hi sir, I'm Riley Trotz, coaches daughter, I need you to let me through." I said politely and the guy just shook his head, "No can do. Only certain people are allowed back here."

I groaned and reached for my wallet, "What can $500 do?" I asked and he smirked, taking the money and moving a side for me to run through the tunnel. I gladly did, and the second I got out there my dad saw me and his eyes widened.

There was no time for an explanation so I just said, "Call a timeout." He looked mad at me but he did it anyway.

The ref called timeout and the boys all huddled around me and my dad. He looked at me and nodded, his angry expression gone, letting me talk.

"Whose line is up?" I asked, and Beau and his line mates raised their hands as well as Toews and his other defensemen.

"Listen to me. When I told you what I did at practice, it wasn't for fun, I meant it. Beau, stop playing fancy and pass it to Toews. He's open all the time. Toews don't even think about passing that puck when you have it, I don't care what kind of situation you're in. Go out there strong because if you go out there like you've been playing so far, you're ice time will go down to seconds, you hear me?" I asked aggressively and the boys nodded.