|| Party ||

•In The Last Chapter Of Kimetsu no Yaiba•

Tomioka's Pov:
"Wait! Let's talk about that later."
I grabbed Kocho's hand without thinking straight and walked out of the class.
"Rengoku let's go for lunch, we can talk it out later"

Shinobu's Pov:
"T-Tomioka?!"

•We Continue•

Tomioka's Pov:
My mind was focused on what Rengoku wanted to talk about and my body acted on its own. I came back to reality after I felt Shinobu's small hand shaking.
"Kocho?"
I stopped and stood right in front of her, seeing her confused face I looked down at our hands.
My hand was twice as big as hers and even without much strength I felt as if I was going to hurt her delicate fingers.
Feeling my face hot I immediately let go of her hand and turned around.
"I'm sorry. I'll explain later"

Shinobu's Pov:
With Rengoku present the situation felt awkward and I couldn't help myself from feeling embarrassed.
"It's fine. But you owe me an explanation"
After staring at Tomioka's back for a few seconds I turned around to look at Rengoku but he didn't seem to care too much about the whole scene. Instead he went up to Tomioka-San and patted his back, he whispered something to him but I was too far to hear it.
When we got to the restaurant Rengoku was planning on taking us to, I sat on the right side of the table, Rengoku and Tomioka sat at the left side.
"What are you going to order?"
I looked at both males.

Rengoku's Pov:
"I might get sweet potatoes, what about you?"
I looked at Tomioka who was more quiet than usual.

Tomioka's Pov:
"I'll get some simmered salmon with daikon"
I closed my eyes trying to imagine the plate I was going to order when I heard a males voice right in front of me.
I wasn't wrong, after opening my eyes I saw the tall and muscular male that was right next to Kocho, he was hugging her from the shoulders.
He had his silver/white hair up in a short ponytail. His strong arms were exposed and his shirt was tight enough to see his muscular frame.

Shinobu's Pov:
"Uzui-San, how are you?"
Trying to escape his embrace I felt Tomioka's cold stare.
I turned around quick and saw his annoyed expression, he wasn't trying to hide it.
"Uzui-San..."
I looked up at his eyes hoping he would understand my message. I wanted him to stop hugging me and gladly he did.

Uzui's Pov:
"Alright alright..."
I know Shinobu doesn't have a boyfriend and every now and then I like to mess with her because I see her like a sister, but today she seemed very awkward and worried.
I moved quickly and sat next to her.
"How you doin' Tomioka, Rengoku?"

Tomioka's Pov:
"Fine"
I crossed my arms and focused my sight on Uzui. I didn't even bother to look at the waitress who was placing our plates on the table.

Rengoku's Pov:
"Good good! How are you?! "
Smiling I looked back and forth to Uzui and Tomioka who kept staring at each other.

Uzui's Pov:
"Come to my birthday party tomorrow... all of you. I invited the student council and some of the teachers."

Tomioka's Pov:
"You know we can't be having parties with students."
I looked at how close he was sitting next to Shinobu, for some reason it was bothering me too much but I had to keep calm, it would look wrong for a student and teacher to hint a romantic relationship.
Shinobu and I were nothing more than friends but I didn't see her just as a friend.

Uzui's Pov:
His pathetic look was beginning to annoy me and I had an idea of what the reason was... or more like who the reason is.
By this point I'm pretty sure he is more than friends with Shinobu.
"I'm only inviting people I know. The student council is who we used to hangout before we graduated."
After a loud sigh I stood up and crossed my arms.
"Don't worry Tomioka, I'm responsible... by the way it's a costume party. Dress up of whatever you all want. See ya there!"

Rengoku's Pov:
Luckily the situation got better and Uzui left happy.
"I see! It must be because his birthday is on Halloween, that sounds like fun! Hahah"
I saw Tomioka and Shinobu relax and we finished our lunch.

Shinobu's Pov:
We left to school and finished our usual routines.
Rengoku, Tomioka-San and Uzui are teachers at Kimetsu no Highschool. By the end of the day they are mostly grading papers or resting at home.
The student council, including me, usually work on homework and prepare school events. We didn't plan anything for Halloween because of Uzui's birthday, only the clubs would have events like selling cookies and giving away candy.
The 31st came and I was ready to use my costume.
Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled excitedly to show up with my outfit. I stared at my short black dress with over the knee black leather boots and cat ears.
"My my, I'm genuinly excited!"
I whispered to myself.

•At Uzui's home•

Uzui's Pov:
The first one to arrive was Rengoku who seemed very happy in his Vampire costume.
He brought some cookies and sat on the couch.
A minute after, Tokito entered the house without even knocking nor saying hi, he just sat next to Rengoku and began to eat cookies.
"That's not flamboyant and your costume isn't either... hmph!"
Directing my words to Tokito he didn't do much but ignore me and keep eating in his JiangShi costume.
He is still a student and is currently in the student council so I'll have time to annoy him with grades at school.

*ding dong*

Rengoku's Pov:
Uzui and I looked at the door immediately, both of us stood up ready to open the door.
Uzui excitedly received the couple, Mitsuri and Obanai, who seemed to be very affectionate to eachother.
Mitsuri and Obanai are both students and form part of the student council.

-Note: I changed Mitsuri and Obanai's age so they could be in the student council with Shinobu, Tokito and Sanemi! The rest of the pillars will be considered teachers.

"Welcome welcome! Hahah"
Obanai was dressed in a male medusa costume and Mitsuri was dressed as a Witch.
After a while of eating and talking the door bell rang again.
*ding dong*
"You keep having fun guys, I'll open the door!"
I received Himejima in his zombie costume, "Hey nice costume! How are you?"

Himejima's Pov:
"Good, thank you for asking. I brought some snacks for everyone."

Rengoku's Pov:
"Ahh! That's awesome!"
Himejima is known for being the oldest of us and the best geography teacher at school.
After a while more of enjoying the party, I heard a knock on the door.
"Ah I'll be right back guys! I'll open the door!"
Opening the door I received the white haired male that was standing next to Shinobu.
"Oh! Sanemi and Shinobu, welcome!"
Sanemi was dressed as a reaper and Shinobu was a cat, I believe.
Sanemi is in the martial arts club and the student council as well.

Sanemi's Pov:
"I'll go look for some food... uh... would you like to go grab some?"
I looked away and scratched the back of my head trying to hide my embarrassed face.
Ever since I met her I've changed my attitude with Shinobu, she makes me feel different and I've been wanting to spend more time with her.

Rengoku's Pov:
"Sure sure!"

Sanemi's Pov:
"What?! Not you! I'm talking to Shinobu!"
I facepalmed myself in anger and heard her laugh.
Great now the situation had gotten worse, I closed the door after everyone got inside.
Rengoku left laughing to tell Uzui what had happened, Shinobu and I were left alone in the living room.
After seconds of thinking I asked her once again in hopes of her accepting my request.
"So uh, would you want to sit together?"

—————————————————————————-
Hi guys!
I had taken a break from social media and writing, I spent most of my time in the hospital and school but I'm finally back! ❤️
Enjoy your reading!