|| Happiness? ||

•In the last chapter of Kimetsu no High School•

-The students remembered they were late for class and rushed their way to school, as soon as they got to their classroom they knocked at the door only to be welcomed by a serious Giyuu.
"All three of you, to the office!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke:
"What?!"

Nezuko:
"Hmm?"

•We continue•

Tanjiro's Pov:
I felt the cold glare of Tomioka-san on me. I saw how he slowly closed the door behind him and stepped outside calmly yet quick. My hands were sweaty and I felt how a thick drop of sweat ran from my forehead to my jaw. I didn't dare look back at Nezuko and Inosuke. "T-Tomioka-san... I can explain"

Tomioka's Pov:
I wasn't disappointed nor mad at the students in front of me, but I as well had to follow the rules. "I need all of you to head to the office"  just after my words escaped my lips Tanjiro began to talk and I decided to listen.

Tanjiro's Pov:
"W-what happened was that..." The air felt tense and my eyes kept focusing on the floor instead of Tomioka's face. I didn't want to seem rude but I couldn't face him, I felt terrible for having Nezuko and Inosuke  involved in my current situation. I was about to start explaining what had happened when a female student about Tomioka's age appeared.

Nezuko's Pov:
As soon as my brother was about to speak I saw how his posture changed as he faced to the side, he kept staring at the beautiful fair skinned student who appeared. Her hair was a deep black and the ends of her locks were purple, she walked slowly as the locks of hair kept gracefully moving as the air caressed her face. I stared in awe, admiring how beautiful she was.

Inosuke's Pov:
I wasn't nervous nor scared, I didn't know what was happening. I just wanted to leave when suddenly another chick appeared, I just looked at the situation in confusion.

Shinobu's Pov:
Just when I was about to look for a male student for help I was lucky enough to find Tomioka-san with three more students in the hall. "Good morning, To-mi-o-ka-san" I said smiling at him.

Tomioka's Pov:
Just when everything was going fine Shinobu had to appear. It's not that I dislike her, but she always alters my plans. As I looked at her I noticed she had recently cut her bangs, they looked good, it framed her face well, "Good morning, Kochou"

Shinobu's Pov:
Tomioka-san always looked fresh and calmed and I liked that, even if sometimes he was annoying. As I faced the others students I decided to ask Tomioka to lend me the three of them for some help at my laboratory and garden. "I see you have three students outside, aren't they busy? I would love for you to lend me the three of them. I need one to move some boxes in my laboratory and the other two could help me find some plants for my new research paper"

Tomioka's Pov:
I knew she had something in mind, and sending them with her was better than heading to the office. It would get their record ruined for being late. As I kept thinking of what to do I looked to my side and crossed my arms. "Sure, just don't mention this to the rest of the student council as we shouldn't be lending students just for help."

Shinobu's Pov:
I felt my cheeks get red and a big smile form across my face. "Thank you so much, Tomioka-san, I owe you one" I winked at him as he opened the door and walked inside the classroom.

Tomioka's Pov:
As I stepped into the classroom I couldn't leave without answering her back, before she left I glanced at her for a second and captured the image of her smile. "You are welcome, I'll ask for that favor later" I closed the door and began the class.

Shinobu's Pov:
As soon as Tomioka-san left, I turned to face the students and started to present myself, "I'm sorry for not presenting myself before, My name is Kochou Shinobu, I am the president of the Pharmaceutical Research club and I'm also a member of the Fishing club, I'm as well one of the 9 members of the student council"