|| First Day of School ||

•In the last chapter of Kimetsu no High School•

Nezuko and Tanjiro:
Both stop and glare at the big sign infront of the beautiful building, "Kimetsu no High School". Nezuko turns to see Tanjiro and Tanjiro turns to see Nezuko, they both nod and smile.

Tanjiro:
"Let's do this!!!"

Nezuko:
With french bread on her mouth she nods in agreement "hmmm!!!"

•We continue•

-Tanjiro and Nezuko both walk into the school's front gate. When entering the building they can feel the cold air from the a.c hit their face and move their hair delicately. As they join the crowd they try to stay together to not get lost in the tremendous wave of students.

Tanjiro:
Grabbing Nezuko's hand, "Nezuko don't let my hand go until we can find the front office!"

Nezuko:
Trying hard to stay close to Tanjiro and grabbing his hand tightly, "We'll get our class room number in the office? I thought we would see it on the big board near the cafeteria."

Tanjiro:
With a poker face blinking twice, "I... uh... I have no idea"

-Both stand in their place with a poker face, clueless of where to go. Just as Tanjiro was about to say something his attention is caught by a tall male with long hair tied back in a ponytail, he is dressed with a sporty navy uniform, sneakers and a silver whistle tied around his neck.

Tomioka:
Irritated he plays his whistle so loud it gets everyone's attention. "If you are new and are looking for your class number please make a line according to grade level next to the window in building K. Any questions?"

-The massive crowd stays quiet and as soon as Tomioka leaves the students start rushing to their respective areas. Tanjiro and Nezuko grabbing each other hands rush to building K, as soon as they arrive they both make it to the line before it gets full.

Nezuko:
"Tanjiro, I'm a year younger than you... won't I be in a different class?"

Tanjiro:
Realizing the truth pets her head to console her, "Don't worry we will ask just as it is our turn, we'll see if you can stay near my class"

Nezuko:
Feeling more calmed she hugs Tanjiro, "I don't want to be separated..." making a puppy face she looks at Tanjiro's kind eyes.

Tanjiro:
Grabs his chest from how cute his little sister is and hugs her back, "It will be fine, plus I'll protect you no matter what!" He gives her a warm smile.

-The lady in the window calls Tanjiro and Nezuko up.

Lady:
She grabs some papers and starts taking notes, "Is it your first year, young man?"

Tanjiro:
"Yes, ma'am!" He says cheerfully.

Lady:
"Very good... what is your name?"

Tanjiro:
"Tanjiro Kamado"

Lady:
Looking at the computer and back to the paper she makes some notes then turns to look at Tanjiro "Very well, young man. Your class number is 2-A"

Tanjiro:
Happy for getting his class he smiles, "Thank you, ma'am! But I would like to ask for my sister's class as well... you see she is a year younger but I would like to know her class number...?"

Lady:
"What is her name? I can look up her past grades and test scores from previous years and I can tell you what grade she will be in."

Tanjiro:
"Nezuko Kamado"

Lady:
She types into the keyboard and looks closer to the computer as if she wasn't believing what she saw. "Is she a year younger? Are you sure she is one year behind you?..."