|| The Beginning ||

*beep beep* *beep beep*
Nezuko:
"Ahhh" Hugging her pillow tight and turning away from the sun that reflected on her beautiful face, Nezuko started to think how much she wanted to keep sleeping and not wake up early.

Tanjiro:
Knocking lightly on Nezuko's room door opening it a little and talking ever so calmly "Nezuko! Hey Nezuko! It's time for school"

Nezuko:
Sleepy and rubbing her beautiful round eyes, "hmmm... come on in!.... "

Tanjiro:
"Aw Nezuko" comes into the room and sits carefully on nezuko's bed near her feet. "I prepared some breakfast, get ready in 30 mins. I'll brush my teeth and finish getting ready... ah! Don't forget your french bread, just in case" chuckles and leaves Nezuko on her own.

Nezuko:
Smiles and gets up from bed. She starts stretching her arms and looks at the ceiling, "High school huh..." after five minutes of staring with a poker face at nothing she jumps back to reality "Ah! I need to hurry before it's late!"

Tanjiro:
Resting his toothbrush inside a little red cup, "High school... I'll make sure to make it the best year!" Clenching his fist and looking at his reflection in the mirror for two seconds.

*knock knock*

Nezuko:
"Tanjiro, I wanna use the restroom! Please, hurry!"

Tanjiro:
"Ahhh! my bad, I'm so sorry for taking so long, Nezuko!" Opens the door immediately and gets out of the way.

-Since Nezuko's and Tanjiro's parents and siblings passed away, in a car accident, they both have been living together in a little apartment near Kimetsu no High School as it is affordable. Near their apartment is also a small grocery store where Tanjiro helps the owner, an old lady that always wears a big bun, for some money to pay for expenses and rent. Nezuko spends time next to the grocery store helping in a flower shop, owned by the old lady as well.

Tanjiro:
"Nezuko make sure to grab your bag and french bread, I'll be waiting by the door" grabbing his cellphone and putting it on his pocket he begins to put on his shoes.

Nezuko:
Brushing her teeth after eating the breakfast Tanjiro prepared, "Yes! Thank you, I'll be there in a minute!" She places her toothbrush inside a small, baby pink cup next to Tanjiro's red cup and fixes her hair really quick, adding her signature little pink bow on the side of her head to grab her bangs.

-As Nezuko gets to the door they both exit. Tanjiro grabs the keys, locks the door and then both of the siblings start walking and remind each other about their school supplies to make sure they don't forget anything. After 5 minutes of walking they pass by the small grocery store and flower shop.

Tanjiro:
"I wonder if Hisa will need any help while we are in school..."

(Note: Hisa is the old lady with the big bun).

Nezuko:
"Don't worry so much big brother, you always worry so much about others, I'm sure any girl would fall for you!" Chuckles while hitting lightly Tanjiro's arm with her elbow.

Tanjiro:
"N-Nezuko! Don't joke like that, for now I'm just focusing on school, nothing more!" Blushes very lightly and turns away nervously.
"In all seriousness... Hisa owns that flower shop also, but she has mentioned she opened the store for her adopted son..."

Nezuko:
"Now that you mention that, I help her with the flower shop because of the extra money but also because her son is never there... what an irresponsible person... I feel bad for her."

Tanjiro:
"We've never seen him before, I wonder what he does and where he is at, he could at least help Hisa clean or close the store and shop."

Nezuko:
"How old is he? She has never mentioned his age, only that she opened the store because he likes nature... but he is never there... what if he is a ghost?!" Gasps and covers her mouth.

Tanjiro:
Starts laughing out loud "Oh please Nezu-" 

-Tanjiro is pushed and dragged to the floor by a male student who passes running as fast as a beast. Unable to see his face Tanjiro quickly turns to see the student but as the sun blinds his sight he is only able to stare at the silhouette of the male running. As he falls on to the ground Nezuko catches Tanjiro's bag and shuts her eyes from the impact.

Tanjiro:
"Nezuko are you alright?" With pain on his lower back he manages to stand up slowly and pats his clothes clean.

Nezuko:
Opening her eyes and staring at her big brother in pain "What was that!? Is that student crazy! Look at you, who dares to hurt you?!"

Tanjiro:
Grabs the french bread from Nezuko's bag and quickly places it into Nezuko's mouth making her come back to reality and she stares innocently at her big brother. He pats her head "There, there. Don't worry he might of been in a rush, you never know what was his situation. Now lets head to school or we will be late for sure this time!"

-Both of the siblings fix themselves and start walking happily to school laughing and chatting about what had just happened.

Nezuko and Tanjiro:
Both stop and glare at the big sign infront of the beautiful building, "Kimetsu no High School". Nezuko turns to see Tanjiro and Tanjiro turns to see Nezuko, they both nod and smile.

Tanjiro:
"Let's do this!!!"

Nezuko:
With french bread on her mouth she nods in agreement "hmmm!!!"

———————————————————————————
Sorry if the chapter was short, it is my first fanfic and story. Any comment concern and questions please feel free to communicate down in the comments or private message.

(Note: the "Hmm" I use for Nezuko is the cute agreeable "Hmm" she always says at the end of the episodes in the anime, when Tanjiro always mentions the rumors or comments about the episode. Hope you liked the chapter!

-Sincerely, Bunay. 🍒