Although that can somehow change... in a way.

"Jewel!" Sebastian beams when he finally gets out of his older twin's grip. Unconsciously, my teeth grit together and my eyebrows knit closer. As he approaches me cheerily, I fold my arms together loosely. I was so going to give him an attitude. It's about time I gave him a hard time. I've been going easy on him, being somehow obedient and now that I look back, I become even angrier.

Just looking at the human couples in this amusement park makes me a little— dare I say— envious. Holding hands, laughing and yelling at each other... it reminds me of the human me and her normal human life.

"Wait, let me ask her something!" Sebastian hisses when Sevastian sneaks from behind him, wrapping his arms around and grinning as his younger brother clicks his tongue. Over the past few weeks I've spent observing the two twins, I realised that Sevastian is the one that clings on to Sebby and acts childish, but Sebastian is the one that acts more mature and responsible.

Oh, the irony.

"No," Sevastian whines, pouting his lips and looking at his younger brother with round, innocent eyes. "I want to go on that one with you!"

Sebastian rolls his eyes and again tries to shrug his twin away. "Sevastian let go, you're causing a scene."

That was true. There were many human girls drooling and undressing the twins with their eyes. I didn't care if they took Sevastian, but Sebastian was completely off-limits.

Some human trash even dared to take pictures of the twins.

But Sebastian's behaviour has been odd lately. He'd return home later than he usually did after his meetings, he'd wake up earlier and he'd have no time to pay attention to me! What has he been up to? Every time I ask him, he'd smile and shake his head, saying that I'd find out soon.

Soon my class.

Even when Sebastian brought us to a human amusement park, he didn't have the time to pay attention to me because his twin was grabbing all the attention. I know they are the closest twins I've ever come across, but a woman needs her man.

I sighed when I noticed the twins were getting nowhere with their argument, so I decided to walk away from the scene. I didn't want to sit around and do nothing, I have to find something interesting to do. But everywhere I looked, it was couples.

Couples, couples, couples.

And more couples.

Did Sebastian do this on purpose?

I am in such a sour mood, I thought to myself as I paid for a frozen drink. At least I got some attention from the humans. There were a lot of them staring, especially the single ones.