New Story on Patreon

I've postponed posting an announcement about this here because I'm aware of various websites plagiarising off Wattpad. But anyway, for those who don't follow me on Inkitt (you should. Spider and the Elf and teasers are there), I have started a new story that is being written on Patreon called Mark of the Monsters. Fantasy, slow-burn, dark romance, Lycans, hate-to-love, and the list goes on. If you've read Mitchell's Mate, then you will love this one more. Here is the summary: 

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦.

Amane knew something bad was coming to her village, but when she tried warning her leader, she discovered exactly what sort of person her family relied on.

And when the monsters came, it was too late.

Taken and forced to adjust to a world far different from hers, Amane finds herself tip-toeing a dangerous line with a certain monster who could end her life with a mere touch. Because it is not the feelings Igor stirs in her that terrify her, but the harsh truth she sees with her own eyes that makes her question just who the true monsters really are.

And when something sinister reveals itself, Amane must choose where she stands: with the humans or the monsters?

And here is a special teaser: 

He glanced at the poker in her hand, tilting his head further. "What do you plan to do with that?" 

Amane arched a brow, shadows dancing on her face. "I will tear your head off and parade it on this stick like my trophy."

The monster grinned, long canines glinting, and his grey eyes flashed. "Is that how you want us to court?" 

If you loved Jewel, Amane is even more badass. 

Right now, you can read two chapters on Inkitt, and up to chapter 11 on Patreon (both links in my bio). Also on my Patreon, you can read five completed stories and 1 side story (Spider's Elf: Eon/En's perspective from Spider and the Elf). 

Thank you for enjoying my work! ヾ(•ω•')o

What has been the best book you've read this year? For me, definitely the Four Horsemen by Laura Thalassa.