43

Christian

Alex fell asleep almost immediately after he inhaled that milkshake

Sleep, unfortunately, didn't find me as easily as it found him.

I laid awake for what felt like an eternity before I finally forced myself to get some shut eye. In a few hours, Brad and I were going to have to speak with our mother, and I needed to be fully rested before then.

When Alex awoke the next morning, I let him in on how the day was going to look for the both of us...

"Good morning." I said with a grin, as Alex rolled over again to face me. I loved having him in my arms, this close to myself. He felt so good against me.

Before he could say a word, I tilted his chin up to gently place a kiss on his lips. I heard a small moan escape past him, and he pouted his lips in protest when I reluctantly pulled away.

"Morning." He replied. The raspiness of his voice made me want pull him down under these bed covers, and have my way with him.

"Sorry for the abruptness, but we've got to get up love. You need to make it in to work on time to cover for Brad and I's absence."

"Where are you two going?" Alex asked. His eyes were still drowsy from sleep, but he did his best to rub it out. I pulled away from his warmth completely, and made my way out of bed.

"We'll be paying a visit to our mother today. Did you want to wear something from my closet? I know you were in those work clothes all day yesterday. I barely managed to get you out of them before you face planted on my mattress, and knocked out." I couldn't help but crack a grin at the memory. I had no idea how he managed to sleep like that. "Also, feel free to take a shower, there's a bathroom behind that door over there." I pointed to the room at the far end.

"Thank you." Alex smiled. That smile faltered slightly when he gave me a once over. "I don't think we're the same size though, Christian."

My eyes trailed down his slim build. He was in a large shirt I gave him last night, and some boxers.

"Not a problem." I replied. "My mother gifted Brad and I with business wear for most of our adolescent years leading into college. I'm sure I can find something that'll fit you."

Alex thanked me again, and I got to work digging through the countless shirts that were folded neatly in my closet. It didn't take long to find one in a size small. The pants, however, proved to be a little trickier. Brad and I had sort of always been tall. Alex wasn't short by any means, but these pants would definitely extend past his ankles.

"Don't worry about the pants!" Alex called out from the bedroom, as if he could sense I was having trouble finding something in his size.

I grabbed an extra towel from the top shelf, before making my back out into the bedroom. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't account for my height. This shirt should fit though, and let me know if you need any toiletries." I handed him the folded shirt and towel.