Visiting Homeworld

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for fighting with you. I hope we'll be able to forget that it ever happened." was the first Azurite said to Steven's friends. 

"As long as you don't try to do this again, we're going to be okay with you staying here." Pearl said. It was going to take a while for her to trust Azurite, especially that the main reason for him to come here was to take her, or one of the other Pearls to this collector guy.

"But if try to do this, again, we will fight with you again." Lapis added.

"I won't. I don't consider myself the smartest gem in history of our kind, but that I would have to be an idiot if I decided to try to do this contract again." Azurite stated.

"And, there's something else we want to know." Peridot asked, as they now focused their attention on Spinel, instead of Azurite.

"Spinel. What are you doing here? You didn't had time to tell us because of one incident." Pearl asked Spinel, sending a quick look to Azurite, which he didn't failed to notice.

"I wanted to try life on this planet. When the Diamonds saw that I was doing much better now, they gave me an two options, If want to stay on Homeworld, or if I want go to Earth. I choose the latter one." Spinel explained.

"The same goes for you Spinel. We trust you more than Azurite." Pearl said as Azurite just rolled his eyes at the last part, "But it doesn't mean that we're not going to be watchful of you."

"So, that means, we can stay, both of us?" Spinel asked, in a very hopeful tone. She understood why they were watchful of her, after everything she did two months ago. She'd do the same in their place.

"You can, both of you." Garnet answered, adjusting her visiors.

"So, what now? Should I get my ship from the forest, and place it somewhere closer to this place?" Azurite asked.

"I think there's someone you should talk with it." Steven answered, walking up to Azurite.

"Who?" Azurite asked him.

"I think you may already know who." Steven answered.

After a moment of trying to realize who Steven meant, and if he really should come there, Azurite answered, "Fine, but don't except me to call them "My Diamond" or show that I have a sheer of respect towards them." 

"Just don't do anything to anger them, okay?" Steven told him, noticing that Azurite was already regretting accepting to come to Homeworld.

"I'll do my best." Azurite said with a nod of his head, then thought to himself.

-------

"Why did I agreed to come here?" Azurite thought to himself, immediately regretting his decision to come here the moment they warped themselves to Homeworld.

He could feel getting more nervous as Spinel and Steven began to lead him towards the throne room of the Diamonds. Normally, they would warp themselves immediately to their throne room, but Azurite insisted to warp them to some place, from which would they would take a walk to the Diamonds throne room, so he could prepare himself mentally for the talk with the Diamonds. 

As they continued walking, with him walking closely behind Spinel and Steven, Azurite could feel how some unpleasant memories he had from this place went through his mind.

"Why are you so confused, defect?"

"Because, I don't understand. I don't understand why everyone is so mean..."

Azurite just shook his head at this memories, causing Spinel and Steven to look at him, before Spinel spoke up, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Don't worry." Azurite said with a wave of his hand, doing his best not to think about the memories he had from this place.