Chapter 1: The Lost Boy

I sat down on a rock to think. I'd kept a calm cover for days, but now I felt like I just couldn't stay calm any longer. I was falling apart with stress and depression. "How long have you been searching for Percy?" Piper, a new camper asked. She, a Hephaestus kid named Leo, and a boy named Jason, who was according to Hera going to be the answer to my problems , had shown up this morning. "Three days, six hours and around twelve minutes" I said answer Piper's question.

*Flashback*

On the fifteenth, 3 days before today, we had our usual campfire, then Percy kissed me goodnight and headed back to his cabin.

The sun shone through my windows and I lazily got up. "Morning sleepy head" said my half-brother Malcolm. "Morning" I replied and ran into the bathroom to get ready for breakfast. However when I got to the pavilion I looked around and saw no Percy. 'Where could he be?' I thought. 'Maybe he slept in' I told myself trying not to worry. After breakfast I went to his cabin and knocked on the door. "Percy open up, it Annabeth" I said banging on the door. "Percy get up!" I exclaimed knocking louder. Chiron came over, opened the door, walked in, and came out his expression grim. "It appears Percy Jackson has disappeared" he said looked confused and upset. I collapsed not able to process what he just said, not wanting it to be true.
*End of Flashback*

With that I pulled myself together, got up and finished showing Piper around. We talked a little more and I started to think a little more positive. Maybe Piper would be a daughter of Athena! I walked back to my cabin through the thick snow and got ready for the campfire.