Chapter 16: Percy

Suddenly something slimy slid across my face. "Gah! Go away!" I mumbled and tried to push whatever was licking me away. "Time to get up sleepy head" someone chuckled. Curiously I opened my eyes to see Mrs. O'Leary and my half brother Malcolm standing over me. "Wait where am I?" I asked looking around. For some reason I was on the docks.......oh right! I must've fallen asleep when I left after my nightmare last night. Apparently my face showed my depression and fear of last night because Malcolm said "Are you okay?" I quickly looked away from him and quietly said "I'm okay." Then he did the unexpected. Malcolm wrapped me into a tight hug and whispered "I know you're not okay." Hearing the truth broke me. For about 15 minutes I sat crying into Malcolm's arm, while he tried to comfort me. "Gods your an awesome brother" I said when I finally pulled myself together. "Right back at ya Annie" he said with a smile. "Don't call me Annie" I said and punched him in the arm.

Later I sat in my cabin reading a book when Chiron called me to a counselor meeting. I put down my book and ran to the big house.

"Welcome everyone" Chiron greeted us, but no one seemed to be in the mood. "I'm happy to announce that Jason has his memory back and has a fuzzy idea on where he came from" he continued. "So what does that have to do with anything?" asked Clarisse, head of Ares cabin. "On our quest we discovered that Hera's plan was to swap the leaders of both camps" Jason explained. "Wait both camps?" Clarisse questioned. "Greek and Roman" I explained. "Oh" she replied quickly. "So are you saying you've found Percy?" I asked suddenly anxious. "Chances are Percy's at the other camp and doesn't remember who he even is. Plus Romans aren't as friendly" Jason replied. My heart skipped a couple beats. They found him! They found Percy! "The only problem is we don't know where the other camp is" Piper added. At that moment it didn't matter. Just the fact that we had an idea of where he was was good enough for me.
---------------------------------------------
Author's note: I really hope everyone enjoyed this story. I'm sorry the ending wasn't extremely accurate, but I tried. And in my defense I was writing it off pure memory. This is however the last chapter. Don't forget to read my other books:
"The Academy"
And
"The Hidden Heroes"