Entry 31 | VRene

Her Deepest Darkest Secret

Bae Joohyun & Kim Taehyung
Irene & V

WARNING: Slightly Mature Content

Bae Joohyun (Irene)

"Miss Irene!" A shout of a male's voice calls out to me. I halt in my steps and faced the person. Every student surrounding the hallways turned their heads towards the guy who called out to me.

Whispers started echoing amongst the students.

"Woah, he's got guts."

"Probably another confession from one of her many admirers."

"That's the academy's Untouchable Flower for you. You gotta be as high class as her if you want to even breathe the same air as her."

"M-Miss Irene, I r-really like you. P-please go out with m-me..." The guy who called out to me nervously speaks.

"I'm–" My reply gets cut off as I peer at the person who placed their hand on my shoulder. The simple touch on my shoulder already has me blushing wildly.

"Sorry, Joohyun already has a boyfriend." Taehyung stand closely behind me, his other hand warmly plastered at the small of my back. Too much... TOO MUCH.

"Boyfriend?!"

"The Student Council President?!"

"That's to be expected though. The President and The Untouchable Flower, a very high class couple!"

Taehyung steers me away amidst the uproar.

We stopped walking when we reached the school's main entrance/exit.

"Sorry about that, the professor held me up during class. Had I been there earlier, things wouldn't be so rowdy." Taehyung says sincerely as he looks at me straight in the eye.

We've only started dating for two weeks now. He was the one who confessed first.

He is such a kind and dependable guy. He's looked up among the students because of his hardwork and his friendly demeanor.

I met him when I was one of the third year student representatives to organize the school festival alongside him. We were in different sections and our classroom was far apart.

"No, it's fine. Atleast now the confession will lessen." I humored, earning a chuckle from him.

"Shall we?" Taehyung asks as he gesture his slender and beautiful hand towards the exit.

My eyes zeroed in on his hand. His hand, I... I wanna touch his hands and lick it–

"Joohyun?" Taehyung curiously peers at my spaced out face and waved his hand infront of me.

Please don't do that, it's torture.

I cleared my throat and composed myself.

"I'm fine, let's go."

***

"H-he touched me..." I let out a nervous breath as I rest my back against the bathroom stall door. Still reminiscing the warmth of his touch.

This is why I don't like dates. He'll discover my shameful side.

I have a hand fetish... It's the most embarrassing thing in my whole existence. I wish a black hole would suddenly appear and just swallow me up.

They call me in all sorts of beautiful adjectives, like pure, graceful, amiable, etc. but in reality I'm a weird girl who loves hands... And Taehyung's hands is the one I love the most. Don't get me wrong, I like him. But this thing I'm dealing with is getting in the way of my dating life.