Entry 14 | WenJin

Eat

Son Seungwan & Kim Seokjin
Wendy & Jin

Narration

'Why do girls need to go on a diet?' Jin kept wondering to himself.

'They're already beautiful... She's already beautiful the way she is, inside and out.'

It's not that Wendy wants to go on a diet... It's society that wants her to get thin and skinny. It's society pressuring her, they want her to be something she's not. But she accepts everyone's criticism with an open arm.

It was late at night, when Jin arrive, he just got back from the one month college exchange program. The TV was on, and he sees a sleeping girl on the couch, he approached the girl. Her cheek were hollow, her arms had turned skinny, this wasn't the girl he used to look at. The girl he used look at was, bright, healthy, and happy.

"Seungwan..." He tucked a stray hair that's covering her face. Jin felt sad and disappointed. He was sad that she's been neglecting her health, and disappointed at himself for not being by her side.

The times when Jin was with her, she was eating happily, he would never miss a day were she would not eat, and he made sure that she was eating three times a day. He would make sure she was bright, happy, and positive.

Once the exchange program began, people started questioning her. 'Where's Jin?', 'Did he leave you?', 'It's because your fat that he left!'

Everyone was saying hurtful words to her. 'What did I do wrong?' She kept repeating those phrases in her mind.

Jin would call her every night to make sure she was fine. But it turns out she wasn't. She would say she was fine, but inside she was in pain. She wanted to go home... To come home where Jin is.

"I promise I'll make it up to you." He says to the sleeping girl. He carried her to their room, and layed her on bed the gently. He kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight."

----------

Super short update! I was listening to Zion. T, that's why I decided to write this immediately. 😅

Suggestions for my Birthday Special for Wendy and J-Hope?

You can follow me on Twitter: Nabi_Rhiz20 for updates!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE! SPREAD THE LOVE!

HAPPY 1K READS!

Genre: Romance, Angst
Published: 02/20/17