Entry 30 Pt. 2 | JungRi

Hopeless Romantic II: A Failed Adventure

Kim Yerim & Jeon Jungkook
Special Character/s: GOT7's Yugyeom, Kim Saeron, AKMU's Suhyun & TWICE's Tzuyu, Chaeyoung & Dahyun

Narration

"This is finally it!" Saeron says as she claps her hands excitedly.

"I can't wait!" Suhyun adds.

"But the most excited one out of all of us is Little Miss Yerim over hear! Her Oppa is included in the school trip!" Chaeyoung blurts out, making Yeri embarrassed. Everyone started teasing Yeri.

The Hospitality Management Department will be having an educational tour. The second year Tourism Course will have a tour for five days and four nights.

When the Tour was announced Yeri couldn't help but celebrate.

She also had finally confessed to her friends that she likes Jeon Jungkook. Chaeyoung was the first one to react—saying that she was interested in him, but gave up for Yeri's sake.

The group of friends were currently at Suhyun's house. It was the closest to their university, so they decided to bring their luggage there and wait for eight o'clock PM to head to school.

It was in the middle of summer and Yeri was wearing a navy blue cropped blouse, with black fitted high waisted ripped jeans, paired off with black ankle strap sandals, the perfect outfit for summer. The downside was that when she lifts her arms up, her midriff shows.

"Let's go guys! It's already seven forty six!" Dahyun announced.

All of them carried their luggages out of the house and called for a taxi. Their initial plan was to just walk to school, but they had to climb up a bridge to get across the road.

Once they've arrived at school, Yeri's block mates were already there seated at the line of benches near the entrance.

Yeri and Chaeyoung decided to eat sandwiches while waiting for the other students, Jungkook came in... With a girl beside him. He was carrying both of their luggage.

Yeri sneaked a peek at both of them, once Jungkook and the girl passed by, Chaeyoung instantly comforted Yeri

"It's okay... I'm sure they're just friends." Chaeyoung said reluctantly—not sure herself if she's not his girlfriend, while rubbing Yeri's back.