Chapter 3 : Experimenting With Power

Mia was of course shocked that all of a sudden, all the boys of IM5 were surrounding her and consoling her. She seems to be uncomfortable with the attention and muttered out softly.

Mia : S-Stop it...

To her surprise and relief, they stopped. Marvin was confused to why she requested that, but respected her decision. Mia is smart, and she suspected Marvin had done something behind her back.

Mia : Um, guys, excuse me while I talk to Marvin for a while...

The boys nodded and sat down on the chairs, talking to one other. Then, Mia stood up in front of Marvin and gave him a glare.

Mia : What did you do?! Please don't tell me you controlled them?

Marvin : Um, Bingo! I'm sorry, but you seemed so sad, so I thought if they consoled you, you'd feel better...

Mia : Omg Marvin... I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel about this... I'm just really worried about my mother...

Marvin : A hug always does the trick, doesn't it...? Go on, try it on one of the boys. You'd feel less stressed out.

Mia : Well, you're right about the hug... Okay then Marvin, I shall see if it really works. I'm really nervous though >//<

As Mia walked towards the boys, she thought about who to hug first ;)

"Will has been really kind so far... I'll just try it on him first! But...should I just hug him or ask him to do it? Ahhhh, I'll just go with the flow..." Mia thought to herself before going up to Will.

However, what Mia didn't know is that Marvin saw how troubled Mia is, and decided to give a helping hand! Marvin already asked Will to hug Mia when she's close XD

When Mia was about to open her mouth to ask, Will suddenly stood up and hugged her. Mia was stunned for a second before putting her arms behind Will's back. For every second passed, Mia's face just get hotter and redder.

Before she literally pass out, Will reluctantly let go while the rest of the boys "queued up" to hug her XD

You could practically see Mia's spirit floating above her. Marvin was laughing at the scene, but still felt a little concerned for Mia's heart. He commanded the boys to stop under his breath, and heaved a sigh of relief when Mia sat back on the chair, face redder than a ripe big tomato :P

The boys were kinda sad the hug lasted less than a minute but accepted the fact anyways. Finally after such a long time, the surgeon/doctor came out with a report and asked if Miss Mia was here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor : Miss Mia, I have the report here. Do you wish to be alone when I tell you the news, or shall I just say it right here and now?

Mia : ...I don't mind them listening...

Doctor : Okay then. The surgery was a tough one, and many of the other surgeons and I have tried our very best. I'm sorry to tell you this, but... *sighs* ...your mom didn't make it. We really tried everything we could but she could not make it. She was seriously sick --- she not only ate something bad, she also has a heart attack and cancer. We were all amazed that she was still alive after so long. We've done the research and in normal cases, many of the patients would die around 2 months after they've been diagnosed with these diseases...but your mom stayed strong...for you...

Mia : *starts to tear up* S-She didn't make it? She's d-dead?!

Doctor : Mia, I'm sorry--

Mia : YOU ARE THE DOCTOR! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE HER! *cries uncontrollably*