Noble Lady Li did not get upset and immediately nodded to admit her mistake. Her attitude was very good: “Yes, yes, yes, it was my mistake. I had said it without thinking. You must not misunderstand me. Then let’s not speak about this. You’re now married to His Highness the ninth prince, then… is His Highness the ninth prince treating you well?” Her tone was filled with concern, and her gaze was earnest. She looked just like an elder concerned with someone from the younger generation. It was very kind.

Feng Yuheng smiled and said: “Very well. Ever since His Highness the ninth prince and I became engaged, our relationship has been quite good. Back then, he promised that he would marry me on the day that I became of age, but we were in the South at that time, and there had been a battle on top of that. I originally thought that this marriage would need to be delayed; however, who knew that His Highness the ninth prince would manage to keep that promise? A-Heng was very happy.” She deliberately sweetened her description of her relationship with Xuan Tianming then paid close attention to Noble Lady Li’s expression. Sure enough, she saw a bit of bitterness.

Noble Lady Li did not continue along with this topic and moved away from it once more. This time, she began speaking about the sixth prince. From when he was little until he was grown, she even spoke about some of the awkward things that the sixth prince had done when he was a child. This included the time when he was six years old and had told her about what sort of wife he wanted to find in the future. She spoke quite happily about these things, and it was such that Feng Yuheng began to feel as though she had been brought to Jing Si Palace to listen to Noble Lady Li reminisce.

Huang Quan’s lips twitched from listening, and she could not help but frown, as she gently tugged at Feng Yuheng’s sleeve.

As for Zuo’er, who was standing behind Noble Lady Li, when she saw Huang Quan move, she also slightly tugged Noble Lady Li’s sleeve to serve as a reminder, but Noble Lady Li had lost herself in speaking, and she even pushed Zuo’er away, saying: “I am currently speaking with Imperial Daughter. Don’t cause trouble here.”

Once these words came out, Feng Yuheng said: “Noble Lady should not call me imperial daughter.”

Noble Lady Li froze then managed to react: “Right, right! Because of the connection with Feng’er, we should be a little more intimate; moreover, you helped save my life during the winter hunt. Then I’ll call you A-Heng!”

Feng Yuheng did not know whether to laugh or cry: “Even with the connection through sixth brother, Noble Lady and I are only on speaking terms. It would be best if you called me Princess Yu.” After saying this, she emphasized: “The other imperial concubine mothers of the other princes also call me this.”

A look of embarrassment appeared on Noble Lady Li’s face, and she could only nod, dryly saying: “Alright then, then I will call you Princess Yu!”

“Un.” Feng Yuheng nodded then continued: “In the past, I very rarely heard about sixth brother. Hearing noble lady speak about him today, it was definitely fresh. Speaking of, sixth brother is a really good person.”

“So what if he’s a good person?” Noble Lady Li sighed, “I am still worried about his marriage. I still don’t know when the Xian Palace will have a proper female master.”

“I will help sixth brother look for a good girl. If there is someone suitable, I will bring them into the palace for you to take a look. How about it?”