Me: Yea. Did you find who did it?

Detective Michaels: In fact we did but we would like you to come to the station to see.

Me: Ok I'll be there in a few minutes.

I drove  Autumn to my parents house.

"Hey birthday girl." My ma said.

"Hi grandma, I'm sleeping over today." She said.

"Oh really? Come inside while I talk to ya daddy." My ma said. We watched as Autumn sent inside before talking.

"Have you talked to Ebony?" She asked.

"Yea ma. And she's pregnant." I said.

"Thank the Lord, out of them 2 hoes , she's  the one that's pregnant. So are y'all together?" She said.

"Nah she said she wanna just be friends and I agreed with her." I said.

"I know you don't wanna be just friends with her. You wanna be more than that but baby you gonna have to earn your way to where y'all used to stand." She said.

"I understand but I gotta go see ya later ma." I said kissing her cheek.

*At police station*

"That's the one that shot Ebony right there." The detective said pointing to some stud.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked.

"Sure." He sad letting me into a room with a police officer.

"So why you shot her?" I asked the stud.

"Cause I was paid." She said.

"Who paid you?" I asked.

"I can't tell that ." she said.

"Oh you can't tell? Ok." I said

Ebony's POV

"Drew I got your food for you!" I said.

"Aw thanks sis." He said

"No problem, oh hey Belle I didn't know you were here." I said.

"Hey and yea cause Drew said he was lonely so we watched some movies." She said.

"That's all y'all did cause I ain't tryna have no niece or nephew yet." I said.

"Nah sis we ain't doing that until we grown enough to." Drew said.

After telling them what happened today my phone started ring and it was Wayne.

Wayne: I need you to come to the police station.

Me: I hope you didn't get a arrested.

Wayne: Nah just come.

Me: Ok.

"Imma back." I said.

"Oh Ok but can you drop me off on your way." Belle said putting on her jacket. I nodded my head.

Before we left Drew and her kissed and hugged. I thought it was so cute.

I pulled up to the house and decided to say hi to Lynda before I leave. I knocked on the door. Then Lynda's boyfriend Frank answered.

"Bye I'll see you later Ebony." Belle said walking inside .

"Bye." I said. "Oh hey Frank . Is Lynda there?" I asked.

"Yea but she's asleep, you want me to tell her to call you when she walks up?" He said . I nodded my head and said bye and left.

*At the station*

I walked in and the detective took me into where Wayne, some police officer and the Stud from the club was at.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well Ms.Ebony, this is the person that shot you but she was paid and won't tell us. So would you like to ask questions?" The detective said.

"Of course. Where's your phone please?" I asked.

"With the officer." She said giving me a flirtatious smirk.

The officer handed me the phone. I looked through her call history.

"Do you know Sincere Jones?" I asked .

"Yea." She said.

"Can I check your text messages with her?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Well I will anyways." I said.

We read some of the text messages and found out Sincere was the one that paid her to do it.

Thanks for reading. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Happy ThanksgivingIt will probably take me a while until I update again since my birthday on Saturday and I got things to do in school.

Don't forget to comment and vote.