Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD

*Aubrey's POV*

Joseph walked right in the middle of the gym and pulled out a gun. I am sure the shrieking of teenagers could be heard from miles.

He smiles as the cheerleaders in the front drop to the ground and cover their heads.

Sick fucking bastard finds this funny.

He then walks up to the principal and smiles coldly.

"I'm going to need that microphone, mate," he said in a weird Australian sounding accent.

The principal didn't move and Joseph shot him in the leg making the principal cry out in pain, making the vice principal flinch and almost step forward.

Joseph then smiled and let out a humorless laugh and said once again, "I am going to need that mic now."

I didn't even need my werewolf hearing to hear him the room had gone dead silent and everyone was either watching him like a train-wreck or covering their heads and ears hoping to walk out of this without being emotionally scarred.

The principal reluctantly gave him the microphone and Joseph took it in a graceful gesture.

He brought the microphone up to his lips and looked directly at me before his attention looked to the rest of the student body.

"Ahem, hello," he said in a cold frostbiting voice, "I am here to see someone. I am dearly sorry for the intrusion on your pep-rally but this was necessary."

The students raised their heads a little as he spoke.

His eyes connected with mine for a second before turning back to the crowd.

I knew he wanted to talk to before he even said it.

Me.

"I would like to see Ella- I mean-" he smiled in my direction, "I mean Aubrey Mondell- Oh dear me," he then said with a gasp, "Oh how my memory forgets. I mean Aubrey Foster," he looked at me and smiled.

The student body all turned to look solely at me.

"Sorry dear, you are always changing your name it seems," he said in a sympathetic voice as if he actually was ever in his life sympathetic.

I growled at him lowly and he held his arm out and said, "Come on, no need to be shy. We are all friends here. Right, Aubrey?"

I got up from my place on the bleachers and all the students and staff members held their breath as I made my way down the bleachers towards this psychopath.

I get toward the end of the bleachers and stand there.

He smiled at me, "Don't be shy, darling," his smiled then widened at his next words, "I don't bite."

I almost laughed at that.

I didn't move an inch though.

"Come on, closer," he goaded me.

I shook my head and said low enough, but the entire student body still heard what I said next, "No fucking way."

His eyes then had a bloodlusting (no pun intended) look in them as he came toward me and grabbed my arm pulling me toward him.

I felt him tense underneath me.

"You fucking deserve this, you fucking bitch."

He then threw me across the room.