Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?

*Aubrey's POV*

Let me just start off by saying sleeping in a woods is not fun.

Even in wolf form.

Somehow I managed to get dirt on every single square inch of my body and I managed to get twigs in my hair.

And also wake up a good twenty feet from where I fell asleep.

So when you get woken up by a coven of witches. All you can really think about is: those lucky bastards have showers.

And even after I told them thanks, but no thanks I don't feel like being your queen.

They decided the nice and graceful thing to do was to man-handle me into a vehicle.

Sadly, they weren't aware that this was the wrong approach to the situation.

And in result there are going ot be a few witches with a few nasty scars.

Then, to add to the fun when I got in the car on my own terms. They proceeded to take me to their destination instead of mine.

And of course I accepted this fact with grace and understanding.

"I want to go fucking home," I told the witch in the passenger's seat.

I glared daggers into her soul from the mirror.

"Now, My Quee- I mean- Aubrey, we cannot take you home at this time," she said in a politely neutral voice which added fuel to my fire.

"And, when would it be, that I would get to go home," I said with fake politeness and a fake smile.

"That time is a matter in which needs to be discussed," the older woman said.

"Listen, whoever you are, I want to go home, and when I want to go home then, DAMN IT I WILL!"

"My name is Margaret and you will be home relatively soon," she said smiling graciously at me in the mirror.

Are you kidding me?

What the hell does 'relatively soon' mean?

Probably a fucking year from now.

"Now please, Miss, lie down, you have a while until we reach our destination," she said with a look of comfort on her face.

I hate this lady.

I took a deep breath and settled down into sleep. If someone would do anything I would wake up. So why not be refreshed by the time we got there.

Not like I can jump out of a speeding car anyways.

Well I could, its just running away would be interesting.

Especially since there is two vans in front of us and two vans behind.

So, with that thought in mind, I drifted off into a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, Your Highness, we have returned," a soft voice broke through my sleep.

I woke up and blinked slowly taking in my surroundings.

There wear some tress, and standing in front of me was a huge white castle.

They weren't kidding when they said I was a 'Queen'.

The castle was huge and it looked to be three to four stories of white stone and at the top were two stone gray peaks.