💚11💚

When you travel with the Doctor sometimes it can be hard to visit family

When you travel with the Doctor sometimes it can be hard to visit family. Though you weren't practically close to them, it's still nice to see them every once in a while.

You're anxiety had been cruel to you these past few weeks. In hopes of making you feel better the Doctor tried to take you to see your family. You ended up visited your sibling and their family-seeing as they're the only ones you stay in contact with-.

Most of the time the Doctor spent with the children, playing games. It was funny seeing them interact. The kids seemed more mature then he did at times.

You spent time with your (brother/sister), talking about how everything was. They told you about what they had been up to, and you told them about how you hated not being able to save everyone. Getting close to people who later on leave. How the Doctor did it was beyond you.

"Sometimes you can't save everyone, but that doesn't mean you didn't do your job. You save countless people everyday! Don't let the fact you couldn't save one person over see the number you saved. And the fact that it bugs you shows how great of a person you are. I hope I can raise the kids to be just like you. Kind, brave, funny, and always there when needed" they said. Their speech made you feel better. Not healed, but better. The healing would have to be done on your own.

When it was time to leave the kids came out to say goodbye.

"Bye (uncle y/n/auntie)! We love you!Bring your friend back!"

"Yeah, he's fun!"

"Bye, Doctor!"

"Bye, kiddos! Make sure your Mum doesn't burn down the house!"