💚11💚

You had met the Doctor through your best friend Rose

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You had met the Doctor through your best friend Rose. You had even traveled with them a few times. You went to the Bad Wolf station, New New York, the Impossible Planet, and helped out when the Daleks moved the Earth and threaten the entire universe. You enjoyed traveling with them, wishing you could stay. But the offer was never on the table and you never asked.

When the Doctor was saying goodbye-without actually saying it-to everyone he came close to, with his tenth regeneration, he never got to you. The person he wished stayed the most. The companion that never stayed. The one he wished would never leave.

Seeing as he couldn't say goodbye in his old face, he chose to say goodbye in his new one. Leaving Amy in the T.A.R.D.I.S alone for a moment. Ringing your door bell. Once you opened the door he felt both his hearts pick up in speed.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just wanted to give you this. A strange man told me to give it to you. Trench coat, good looking hair, really skinny!"

"Oh! Thank you!"

You looked at the paper only to see a photo of you and the Doctor in New New York, that Rose had taken. With the words 'See you around' written on the back. By the time you looked up the man was gone.

Doctor who|| Gif series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें