"They are long gone....."

"Alfred....Arthur...Yao.....Ivan.....Francis" you weakly said their names one at a time.

"Feliciano.......Ludwig.....Kiku" you whispered. You let your tears fall once again.

"I'm sorry I failed you all......" you cried.

"Don't bother saying that, it's useless" you heard her say. Footsteps were felt and heard coming closer and closer.

You meekly tried to reach to her but she slaps your hand away, the pain hurting you. There's no way of beating her. She's too strong. You were bleeding from your chest from the spell she used. Not only that, but you felt your heart beating slowly away. Meanwhile she has not have a single scratch on her.

No one was there. Only you and her in a dark, black place with you and herself brightening it, but your light is wearing off. The necklace's spell used on you is powered by your heart beat. To protect you before he was long gone. You were faintly slipping away to darkness.

"They are long gone....." she smirked. "All because you are useless"

You cringed at her words. The moments you spended with them were times you could have helped them but you couldn't.

You were blinded and hopelessly you tried when you realized what was going on. Your mind was darkening out of pain, sorrow, sadness and worst of all suicide.

"Look at you" she coed. She then crouched down where you are. She was on top of you, on all fours getting a perfect shot at your weak heart.

Her deep, dark red eyes piercing towards your (e/c) eyes.

"I thought you were stronger than this" she said stroking your wet, heated cheek. She then harshly grabbed your shirt pulling your face closer to hers.

"Please....." you begged. "Let them go...."

"Kill me instead but just let them go" you said.

"That's not enough" she said pulling her arm up high. A long, sharp scissors, aiming it straight into your heart, as a weapon.

"It's all your fault....." she whispered.

"All your fault......."

"y/n......"

I hope y'all liked it, so far so good....